twenty-one | running man

Third Person POV

"Are you really sure Jisoo? We can still cancel this and make up an excuse." Irene has been on this issue ever since Jisoo is set to appear on the upcoming episode of Running Man.

There was no convincing at all, before Irene even heard from the company of the possibility of Jisoo appearing on Running Man, Jisoo was already bombarding Irene to let her guest.

At first Irene thought Jisoo was drunk or was on some kind of drugs, because the Jisoo she knew would never appear on such a show. Jisoo would never run or do anything athletic, even if it meant running to grab the latest Dior collection.

So why exactly is Jisoo appearing? The answer is simple, Kim. Tae. Hyung.

Exactly a week ago, while the two lovebirds were starting to get into a steamy love session, only for it to be interrupted by the one and only BangPD.

Jisoo gets irritated remembering that night, she did not get any action after that call, whatever he heard in the call definitely turned him off, and ever since that night, Jisoo never got to go to pound town.

Of course Jisoo was curious so she asked what the call was all about, he kept his answer short and mentioned appearing in Running Man.

Jisoo found it odd how that show was so quick to ruin his mood. So of course she did some digging.

Perks of being rich or rather, perks of being the daughter of her family, she practically owns 50% of SBS Entertainment. She called the assistant of her father's branch that handles SBS's stocks, and just like that Jisoo was able to snag information about the upcoming episode.

It was an idol special... The guests just happen to include a few BTS members, TWICE members, thankfully her friend Rosé, and many more.

But what bothered her was the fact that Sana... she's one of the chosen members to guests, and Taehyung did not tell her.

Was that the cause of the change in his mood, she wondered.

Whatever it was, she was definitely not letting that conniving snake near her man. She trusts Taehyung, but definitely not her.

So of course, she convinced the assistant to work some magic and invite her as a guest. But she herself is not an idol so due to her appearance, it'll just be an athletic olympics.

"Helloooo Jisoooo???" Irene waved her hands in front of Jisoo's vision, trying to get her attention.

"What Unnie??" Jisoo replied in her usual tone.

"I SAID! Are you really sure about this Jisoo? We can still cancel this and make up an excuse." Irene was not in the mood to have another scandal and for the past few days she's been having an itch that something will go wrong during this shoot. Maybe it's because she knows Sana and Taehyung will be there.

It's never good news if Sana is around.

"Unnie, I want to do this. No one can stop me." Jisoo replied. Of course Irene knew that, if Jisoo really wanted something, nothing can stop her from getting it...

☯︎☯︎☯︎

Without a warning, the door to Jisoo's van slid right open. "Omo! Miss Kim Jisoo-ssi!" It was none other than the nation's emcee himself, Yoo Jae Suk.

The nation's emcee reached out his hand, his wide gummy smile greeting Jisoo, it took a while for Jisoo to realize the moment, but as soon as the door opened it seemed like the filming already began.

Jisoo finally took Jae Suk's hand and went down the van, as soon as she stepped out, loud screams and encouragement came from the other members and guests.