Chapter Two: Old Secrets Revealed

Lexus Orton

"Come on, sis." Randy says.

He picks me up and carries me bridal style and he takes me out. The Shield and Hunter following. We got to my locker room where my friends were. Randy put me down.

"Lexi." My young friend and rookie, Paige cries.

She gently latches onto me.

"I'm ok." I say, as I hug her back.

She's like my little sister. I've been training her since she got to NXT. She's suppose to be debuting soon.

We release and I hug all my friends then go into my locker room and change into some white hello kitty sweats, a black tank top, a hoodie and my converse. I had some trouble but I managed.

I walked out and The Shield was there and all liked different. Normal clothes, hair in different styles, and their bags.

Dean had a beanie on. Seth had his hair in a messy bun. Roman had his hair in a neat bun.

We left. Randy and Hunter following. Randy held my bags and had an arm around my shoulders as I had one around his waist and my hand on my ribs.

We got to a black SUV. Randy and Hunter sat me in the backseat of the car and buckled me in.

"Take care of her. No messing with her or there will be consequences." Hunter firmly tells The Shield.

They nod.

"Get well kid. I got a surprise for you when you get back." Hunter says.

I lightly smile.

"Thanx, Paul." I say.

He ruffles my hair and I glare then fix it as they all laugh. Randy comes to me and fixes my hair and kisses my head.

"Get better, kiddo. I'll see you soon..." He trails off.

Ww always gets emotional when I'm hurt. This is a first for us to be separated while traveling.

"She likes to cuddle at night. She sleeps with her earphones in. She loves rock and roll music. She hates when you mess up her hair. She loves scary movies. She has a fear for a certain movie. She loves to sleep with her bear I gave her when she was a kid. She likes to be alone sometimes. She loves to write. She sings a lot. Voice of a badass angel. Take care of her. Protect her. I'm trusting you." Randy says, not taking his eyes off me.

He sniffles and kisses my forehead and my cheek then lightly pinches my cheek. I giggle.

"Oh and she's very shy and ticklish. She's childish but in a good, fun, way. She gets very hyper. She has bipolar disorder and..." Randy trails off.

Hunter pulls them aside and I'm assuming he's telling them everything they need to know about me.

"If any of them try to do what he did--" (gco)

"I'll call you." I finish.

He nods and kisses my cheek then takes out my medication. I holds it up. I open my mouth and he places it in my mouth and I swallow it. My depression and bipolar medication.

I have bipolar disorder, depression, I self harm and I'm anorexic.

"Be careful. If you need me, I'm a phone call away." He says.

I nod. He makes our foreheads touch and our eyes close.

"Randy. They need to go." Hunter says.

Randy kisses my forehead and I open my eyes. Tears forming. For both of us. I saw Seth next to me while Dean was in the passenger seat and Roman was driving.