She also makes sure we don't lead girls on to not hurt them, which worked really well for us, because now we don't have as many clingy girls asking for our numbers and a date.

All in all, Griff's relationship with Josie helped us all in a good way.

"Alright, you two are staying in, Josh, Noah and Anthony are coming with us. I just need to ask Jaden, Quinton, and Kio,"  I say and everyone nods.

The following night we all head out to Red's and spend a couple hours there until it's 3am and decided to call it a night.

Usually, we'd stay later, but we all wanted to get home earlier than usual because coach booked us the field for some fun scrimmages and everyone was in.

Bryce leaves with a blonde, like usual. Josh is with a brunette that talks a lot and the girl on Kio's side looks as if her dream was coming true. Quinton and Jaden didn't want to have any girl tonight, and I was accompanied by a tall blonde.

Spending the night was the simple part, but not the next part, when we have to get them out of our house.

I wake up and see her on the side of my bed with my shirt— wait. When did she get that.

Never mind, I wouldn't want that anymore anyway. "Uh, girl? Lady? Miss?" What the fuck is her name!

"What?" She asks while rubbing her eyes and covering her face from the direction of the sun. "Uh, I think it's time you leave," I say as nicely as I could.

"What! It's 7! And didn't you enjoy last night?" Not really, I was only imaging one damn girl who won't get out of my head, but I didn't want to be mean.

"It was fun, but I told you, it was a one time thing, and I have to go to practise, so you need to leave," I say and she rolls her eyes.

"Fine, don't come back to me Blake Gray!"  She shouts when we reach the door.

I hear laughs from the couch and see Bryce and Noah sitting there. "Yeah yeah, laugh it off," I say passing them and getting ready to head to practise.

We all reach the field and start our scrimmage. Coach clearly was in a good mood and let us just throw the ball around at the end.

"So how is Jenson's class so far?" Anthony asks as he throws the ball to me. "I'm fucking it up by sitting in the back with the girls. I really need to pay attention otherwise he is going to fail me," I say throwing the football back to him.

"That's smart, he probably already hates you though," he says passing it to Bryce.

"I think all teachers hate Sway members," Bryce says with a laugh as he throws the ball to me— horribly.

"Really man?" I ask as I see it land near a bench. 

"Sorry!" He yells as I run to the bench. As I'm in a clearer view, I see the girl sitting on the bench. Brynn with no last name.

"Hey," I say completely dumbfound. "Hi," She says looking up at me and looking back at her book. Really, that's all I get? Fuck I guess I need to step up my game.

"Um I'm Blake." I say coming closer to her. "I know, I think the whole school knows," she says with a small laugh.

A laugh that sounded absolutely amazing, and I already want to hear it again. "I'm Brynn," she says smiling.

"Hey Brynn with no last name, what are you doing here all alone?" I ask, immediately regretting the fact that I said the name I called her in my head.

"Oh uh, well firstly it's Kelsey. Brynn Kelsey, and I'm waiting for a friend to come and pick me up." She says using a deep voice to say her name as though she is in a James Bond movie.

I let out a laugh at her impression. "And there she is," she says getting up from the bench when a car stops in front of us on the road.

Come on Blake, ask her for her number, or a drink, or a coffee, anything! But I don't.

She walks into the car and flashes me a wide smile that I've been picturing in my head all weekend. "Bye Blake," She says.

"Bye Kelsey," I smile and turn my head to hear the whole team yelling my name and waving there hands up for my attention.

"Sorry, coming!" I yell picking up the ball and running towards them.

"Who was that?" Noah asks as I make it to the field. "Just a girl I met," I say and get lost in thought.

I want to spend more time with her. With Brynn Kelsey.

♕♕♕

How did you guys like this chapter? Let me know by commenting! :)

Question of the day: What are some of your dream cars? Hopefully have some car lovers here with me