Things aren't going well..(PART 3)

Start from the beginning

"Aww come on, it was a compliment." After saying that Vladimir wrapped his hand around Aleksander's waist and pulled him closer. "I heard Vuk saying how you were jealous on how I'm on his side and I focus only on him."

That was it, Aleksander turned red like a tomato. More for embarrassment, but also anger now because of Vuk saying such things to Vladimir. He then turned with his red face. "Nonesense!" He yelled. "I would never be jealous and I don't care if you focus more on Vuk!" He stayed quiet few seconds before adding "A-and I'm not cute!"

The blonde laughed again. "Man, right now you're acting like- how does Kiku (Japan) call that? Tsundere!"

"A what?!"

"Tsundere! Someone that acts cold and mean, especially when they get embarrassed."

"I know what that means, idiot."

"And you're just proving it more now."

"Ugh! Whatever. Can we just- change the subject now?"

"Sure, cutie." Vladimir kept teasing. "Soo wanna play that game?"

The brunette sighed. "Sure.."

"Yay!" The blonde got up and took a red book. "This is called: The red book ritual."

"The ritual part doesn't sound safe-"

———————

Time skipping..

                                       January, 1944

Few months earlier even Bulgaria got a heavy bombing from the allies.

"This one's getting out of hand even more than the last war.." Said Aleksander sadly.

"Ludwig's boss is getting out of hand. He's killing thousands, if not millions of people. And for what? Their nationality?? And sexuality." Confessed Vladimir quite angrily.

"I don't know.. homosexual people were always executed."

"I know that but- I personally think everyone should just be who they are."

"So you think it's normal for a man to love another man?" Asked Vuk who was listening to the conversation 'till now.

"I- guess?" Replied the blonde.

"Wow! That comming from a religious country like you? Is kinda surprising." Confessed Aleksander.

"I'm not religious, my people are, for some reason.."

"That kinda makes you religious, too." Said the serb.

The blonde did not reply, and so there was silence for few moments before Aleksander spoke up. "I'm planning on leaving the Axis."

"What?? Why?" Asked the vampire confused.

"You know.. there's a lot of pressure and all. Plus Ivan is really pushing me into joining his communism."

"And you want to do that?"

"I'm not sure. But what I know is that I don't want to lead more innocent people to their death just for some stupid idea of purifying the human race. I want to leave and not be part of this war anymore."

"Well.. you do have a good point."

"I'd want you to consider leaving Axis as well. All they did was just use you and your resorses."

Vladimir did not reply, he knew his friend was right, and Ivan was kinda pressuring him with his communism as well.

"What do you say?"

The vampire took a moment to think. "If I really have to be honest I thought of leaving Axis, too."

"That's grea-" tha bulgarian got cut off by Vladimir.

"But I don't want to leave the war for good."

"Wait what.?-"

"I want to join the Allies."

"Wait– so you're saying you want to blindly follow your brother by switching sides??"

"Well yes. I joined this war, so I must live it 'till the end."

"But.. this war is hurting you.."

"Eh, I've been through worse." Confessed Vladimir trying to seem cheerful.

"That still doesn't mean you have to go through all this." After saying so Aleksander got closer to his friend.

"Wow, Aleks. You seem to be really protective when it comes to Vlad. Have anything to say about that?" Asked Vuk with his blank face, yet making it obvious he knew something.

Aleksander growned. "Of course I'm protective, he's my best friend. There's nothing to say about it, and even if I would" He stopped to turn so he could look at Vuk better. "I wouldn't say it while you're here."

The tension was big. Vladimir could feel it.

"Haha- how about we have a drink and forget about this for a while??"

The two agreed still giving eachother bad looks while Vladimir was feeling awkward and asking himself if that's how people feel when he fights with Elisabeta like that.