HOA: THE FIRST HEIR

Start from the beginning

"Do you know what kind of family you're looking for?" she question.

Ako pa tinanong malamang alam ko kung di lang ako nagka-amnesia. I was once part of their family. Duh.

"Of course I know them. So, do you know them?" I asked again and she just looked at me mysteriously.

"Actually yes. But, this isn't the right place to talk about them," she said and get something from her bag and handed me a paper.

"Here. You can meet me there later, 9 in the evening. It's just nearby," she said and she's about to leave

"Wait! Can I take a photo of you?" I asked her and now she's confused.

"Don't get me wrong but I tend to forgot something that's why I need to take a photo of you so that I can remember you," I explained.

"Seriously?" she said

"It's a long story but yeah," I said.

"Okay." She didn't hesitate and I took a photo of her and labeled it

"It's Sadi." I looked at her.

"Thank you!" I said and she smiled

"Gotta go. Don't forget. See you there! Bye." And, then she leave.

Since it's already 7 in the evening, I started to walk to go to this place since may direksyon naman siya kaya 'di ako masyadong mahihirapan. Nearby lang daw pero halos isang oras na akong naglalakad wala pa rin akong nakikitang lugar na tinutukoy niya, baka pinagloloko lang ako ng babaeng 'yon. Patuloy lang ako sa paglalakad nang biglang may narinig ako na hiyawan malapit- lapit lang dito, siguro 'yon na yung lugar na sinasabi ni Sadi ba 'yon? Nagmadali na ako nang biglang may nakasalubong akong aso.

What a surprising night to have!

Nagkatitigan kami ng aso. Dahan-dahan lang ako sa paglalakad nang bigla akong hinabol. Putangina!

Takbo lang ako nang takbo buti na lang mabilis din ako, nang biglang may nakasalubong akong kotse dahilan ng pagtumba ko, syempre I protected my head. Medyo nagslowmo ang paligid ko at medyo nawalan ako ng pandinig but I heard this car's loud beeping and beeping and beeping. Nang medyo okay na ako tumayo ako hawak-hawak ang ulo ko. Di man lang bumaba 'tong nasa sasakyan para tulungan ako, paano pala kung tuluyan niya akong nasagasaan at namatay ako baka iwan lang ako nito. Napakasama ng ugali!

"WTF! GET OUT OF MY WAY!" this man shouted. I don't have plans to get out of his way but someone grabbed me.

"I'm sorry!" It was Sadi. This man passes us and our eyes met. And, he looks familiar now.

"Are you okay?" Sadi asked me.

"Who's that guy?" I asked in confusion

"You're looking for an Atticus right? You have met one." I looked at her when she said that and then suddenly my head hurts and I got flashbacks.

*FLASHBACK*

"Welcome to the Atticus," Senior said.

"Kliosate introduce your girl to us," The guy, whose hair is braided, said.

"Where is he?" Senior Matias asked them. They looked at each other cluelessly.

"Maybe he's just out there. You know him abuelo," This guy with a long hair, answered.

Klio introduced me each one of them. It started with this guy...

"This is Hyntall Atticus Ressero. The oldest." Everyone laughed except him.

"Funny!" he exclaimed and smirked.

"I am Hyntall Atticus Ressero. The first heir. Kliosate's half-brother."

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"Hey! Are you okay?" Sadi asked me habang hawak-hawak ko pa rin ang ulo ko na medyo sumasakit.

"I remember!" I exclaimed and this girl infront of me got confused, and yes I forgot who she is.

"Wait, who are you?" I asked her and she laughed.

"Are you serious?" she asked in confusion, I looked at the photos and there she goes.

"Yeah, you're Sadi." I said and she looked at me in deep confusion

"What happened to you?" she asked at halatang naguguluhan na siya sakin

"I have short term memory loss." I said and she's shocked

"What do you mean?"

"It was a long story. I have anterograde amnesia. I tend to forget everything in every fifteen minutes of my life. That's why I have this camera in me. And, I need help," I said.

"Is there anything I can do to help you?" she asked.

"Are you sure?" I asked her.

"I'm sure. So what is it?"

"Him." I pointed to the man na kakababa lang sa kotse na muntikan nang makabangga sa'kin. At tuwang tuwa pa siya mukhang nanalo pa siguro sa Racing, akala mo walang nangyari ah.

"An Atticus?" she asked and we both looked at him. I took a photo of him and labeled it.

"Hyntall Atticus Ressero."

If you like this story please let me know by giving it a vote or at least give your thoughts on the comment section

If you like this story please let me know by giving it a vote or at least give your thoughts on the comment section. Thankyou. GODBLESS.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

CHARACTER'S PROFILE

|| Hyntall Atticus Ressero ||" Hyn-tal Res-sero "

" Hyn-tal Res-sero "

The author does not own this work of art, all credits goes to Artbreeder on Pinterest ( y'all should check it out )