part 29. eternal bond.

Start from the beginning

Kiba: better late than never. I'll help.

Asia: same here.

Shirone: I'll help my bro.

Akeno: I'll make some coffee, all of us will be here for a while.

As team Rias started researching on their phones and laptop, Issei reaches the Grigori and is welcomed by Baraqiel and Azazel.

Issei: hey guys.

Baraqiel: congratulations on beating Sairorg Issei my boy.

Issei: thanks.

Azazel: alright Issei I want you to show me one of the evil pieces you have left.

Issei: only rook and Bishop remain.

Azazel: either is fine.

Issei gives Azazel the rook piece and exams it using a scanner.

Azazel: interesting, my theory was correct. You absorbed the properties of the 8 pawn pieces after rejecting them and those properties were later transfered to the king Piece since the evil pieces are the original containers.

Issei: but why did they mutate?

Azazel: it's because they took to your fallen and dragon powers and after transferring to the king Piece, the other pieces also did the same after its attributes were amplified to the point even your balance breaker would have those attributes. It's beautiful. Such a unique occurrence.

Issei: beautiful huh?

Issei looked at the rook piece and looked at the colours. They reminded him of his one true love.

Azazel: I know that look on your face.

Issei: huh?

Azazel: you really do love her don't you? You want to marry her?

Issei: no point in lying, yeah I would love nothing more...... I need a favor.

Azazel: you want me to go ring shopping with you? Better ask Grafia.

Issei: not shopping for a ring, I need you to make a necklace.

Azazel: I went from being a scientist and fallen governor general to a jeweller just like that, wow.

Issei: it's a one time thing.

Baraqiel: come now we can do this young lad one small favour, we both know how he feels.

Azazel:.....okay fine you win. So what do you have in mind?

Issei: well......

Back with team Issei and team Rias, they met up and cross-reference their findings.

Cao Cao: find out anything useful?

Kiba: yeah, humans breed like rabbits.

Vali: well...you're not wrong.

Kiba: no there are too many children even searching using name filters.

Issei teleports home.

Issei: hey guys what's up?

Everyone: umm...nothing.

Issei raised an eyebrow.

Issei: I know you're lying but I'm a bit busy. Any one of you still carry my old pawn pieces?

Akeno: I have 2.

Issei: I need one. It's for a test.

Akeno tosses him a pawn piece. Issei catches it and smiles.