okok so it'll be this

Rogue!Multiverse.

In this multiverse,

- Dream is a paid assassin, considers himself a vigilante. He had left the star sanses for his job.

- Blue is dead. He was betrayed by Dream in an act of anguish.

- Ink was banished from the star sanses for keeping secrets. Turns out, He had broken the truce and was planning to betray the star sanses because he wanted to take advantage of the creators' power and become the only creator, but he was caught in the act when he tried to travel to other multiverses, knowing that when someone leaves their original multiverse, their multiverse collapses.

- Nightmare had been corrupted many times before, but was tired of the constant fear of it happening to his brother, so he burnt down the tree of feelings. He was banned from his au. He also created an army of corruption, using negativity to manipulate others to his will and effectively gaining the ability to brainwash the masses and becoming an even more feared ruler, due to the positivity apples being destroyed.

-Error is Nightmare's top assistant. The two, now in control, were planning to slowly kill off everyone Dream cared about until Dream surrendered to his new army, and if this was successful, he would be in control of most of the multiverse, due to dream being a former star sans and knowing Ink's weaknesses.

- Cross and Killer compete to be the Leader of nightmare's military, causing Cross to rebel after his loss and try to join Dream. Dream rejects Cross, being too afraid to trust anymore, leading Cross to be alone to defend himself.

- Killer is jealous of Error, but can never seem to bring himself to kill him.

- In turn, Dust, Horror, and Killer are
Nightmare's top fighters, secretly afraid of Nightmare but are still proud of being on his side so they don't need manipulation.

- Error is also respected, because if he wasn't, Nm would probably kill anyone who defies his manipulation.

- Fell and Classic were overtaken into nigtmare's army, and were forced into hiding back underground before nightmare officially took them in.

- Core Frisk is alone in the antivoid, left alone in remorse as they watch the multiverse spin into chaos. This adds a bit of a darkened undertone to their usual happy personality. Nightmare had found their hiding place for the survivors and had taken them in as army, killing anyone who rebels.

In short, this multiverse is basically  what would happen if the truce was broken and the multiverse's balance to be completely destroyed, sending the entire multiverse into war. [Yet another hint to why it's so hard for core to watch. Core feels there is no way to fix it this time. ]

I also wanted to give it a bit of an apocalyptic tone uvu
these are my notes and Imma make the designs nowww eeee