New AU WiP!!

" 'Karma' " - ATK 5, HP 0

" 'Karma' " - ATK 5, HP 0.5 - Something's off.

Karma!Sans. His story is that he was caught in a loop of genocide routes, until one of them abruptly stopped. Chara killed everyone but sans. He was too late. He had killed Frisk[once Possessed by chara] once again, but they didn't come back. This caused the 'game' to crash, and his au went blank and corrupted. The player had probably deleted the game on their pc, but his AU lived on. He lived in solitude in an empty void, only with the remains of the characters/the player and the humans' Spirits, who essentually gave him 'voices'. They would occasionally possess him, and he now considers the voices normal.
One day, Ink and error notice the corrupted au. Sans watched the two at a distance as they fought over deleting or saving the au. Ink believed there was someone left. Error did not. Error wanted to delete it, and Ink he opposite. They fought, until 'Karma' - A little nickname he gave himself. Ironic, I know - Walked up in between the two. Ink tried to get Error to admit that he was right, but Error refused. Karma had had some...serious fears and issues...after being in solitude for so long after a traumatic event. The spirits tried to convince him to do different actions at times, and often he was a neutral cause. He was also more bitter towards the chara spirit than the others. Sometimes he'd be caught talking or yelling at them, and sometimes the spirits were really down on him or bullied him. His whereabouts are unknown, but he AU hops, visiting other AUs since he doesn't have his own.

~

Yes, I know It's similar in ways to Cross or Fatal or Seraphim, but I swear -

He's different -

[ Edit: Before you ask, the scar on his eye was because of the genocide run idk-

It did less than 1 hp, but did blind that eye. His eye glows, but when it does, it's painful. ]