Chapter 0: Miao Miao

Author's note:   HIIIIII!!!!!!I'm alive ahahaha. Guysss thank ypu so so much for continiously adding my story to your reading list and taking the time to actually read it.its really overwhelming to know people appreciate a  noob writer like me. I may not be able to say your names but This One wants to thank all of you from the bottom of my bunny heart.
Now as I have announced I will be starting on a new foc soon which is a crossover mafia AU. However a few days ago I watched a certain video of two kitties who became friends just by staring at each other by their respective house windows and I was inspired by it so here I am writing a fic about it. Do not worry guys I will push through with the mafia AU I still need more ideas on it. Now  for this new fic WangXian are kitties   owned by Xichen and jiang cheng.  Wangji is an elegant white 0ersian who is  silent and enjoys sitting by his master's window  while Wei Ying is a playful  Black  Bombay who annoys the livong hell out of Jiang cheng. On a fateful day the meet by the window  Lan zhan is shookt.  Wei Ying is hyped  and wants to see the pretty kitty  acrros his home.  The two  do some weird kitty stuff and pester their owners who in turn start to form an unlikely friendship.
This is a story of two cats who stare at each other and also end up playin match maker to their owners.

Hey guys for those awesome talented  people who can draw  if you want to send out cute cat pics of lan zhan and wei ying feel free to send it  I can use is as cover for the chapters.this poor bunny cannot draw huhu.  Please  wait for the first chapter. Miaaaoooo