INFORMATION ABOUT RESULTS

HOLA !! CIAO !! NAMASKAR !! HELLO !! BONJOUR AND ASSALAMUALAIKUM GUYS !!

( I am sorry I didn't know more ways of greeting someone . Comment down below , in your language 😊 )

WELL ! WELL ! WELL

This update is to let you know about the results .

TOMORROW BEFORE EVENING HITS YOUR DOOR ( INDIAN TIME ) , RESULT TO THE FIRST BATCH OF THE ASPIRANTS AWARD WILL BE OUT .

Now There Are Few Things We Want To Tell You Guys .

This was a competition and not everyone can win . But it take guts to participate in one . So you're all brave and believe in your work . And we are so glad to know that .

However , if you didn't win . There would be some reason . Right ?

Your cover may have lacked somewhere .

There might have been some grammatical errors .

Or Your Story might have gone off plot . Reason maybe anything .

And you'll definitely want to get rid of it . Right again ?

If your answer was a YES !!

Check out THE ASPIRANTS CLUB HIRING BOOK . You'll get loads of people ( reviewers , Designers and editors ) there who'll love to help you . And you can help them in return . You Got a Talent , go check out the book and show it off .

Even if you Won , and want to improve or get more people to recognise your work , please do check it .

( You All Don't Want To This Right Now ? No Worries . You may ponder upon it and then give it a look . )

ALL THE VERY BEST TO ALL !!

The Aspirants Club