part 27. Sitri gets owned.

Start from the beginning

Everyone:

Saji:

Coriana strips to her underwear

Azazel: I don't know what's going on here but I'm not complaining.

Issei and Sirzechs: oh boy oh boy.

Both Kuroka and Grayfia cover their lovers eyes.

K&G: oh no you don't.

Issei: bro let's not risk it.

Sirzechs: yeah...I want to live.

Back to the match

Saji: umm what are you doing?

Coriana: I'm seducing you obviously.

Saji tries to cover his eyes but can't help but peek.

Sona: SAJI JUST TAKE HER OUT.

Saji: like on a date? That's......not a bad idea.

Sona: what....NO. I MEANT ELIMINATE HER. SAIRORG DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?

Sairorg: honestly no. She said that she'll handle Saji but didn't tell me how. Sorry.

Sona was red from embarrassment and Sairorg just looked away.

Coriana: so what do you say? Want to go out?

Saji: only after you put your clothes back on first.

Coriana: done. You can take them off later.

Saji: damn.

(Viritra: oh she's good. Saji if you won't ask her out then I'll take over your body and do it myself.)

Every guy in the arena was whistling.

Saji turned bright red. Now he definitely has a crush on her.

Sairorg: Coriana just....retire. please. This is too much.

Sairorg was just as embarrassed because this was his first rating game and his is what his Bishop did. Sona had enough and smacked Saji to bring him back to reality. They continue to fight till only Sona and Saji were left. Saji tried to fight Sairorg but to no avail, no attack could damage him but one punch from him sent Saji in to the wall. His broken bones proved that Sairorg was too strong for Sona to fight. She was alone against him now and knew her chances were zero. She surrendered.

Azazel: Sona Sitri has surrendered. Team Bael win. Now it's team Gremory vs team Bael in tomorrow's match. See you all at the finals folks.

Issei: just one punch.

Asia: scary.

Kiba: I'm going to go check on Tsubaki.

Issei: I'll come with you. I'll check on Saji. Hey Rias, Sona could use a friend right now. You coming?

Rias: uh sure.

The three leave to visit their friends.
They are in the infirmary, the rooks, Bishop and knight are passed out. Saji is currently getting his bones reconstructed as Issei found out through a nurse. Tsubaki only had minor injuries. Rias goes straight into the infirmary. Just as Kiba was about to follow.

Issei: hold up.

Kiba: what's up?

Issei summoned his boosted gear and boosted a few times then transfers it to Kiba.

Kiba: whao what a boost but why?

Issei: you'll need it for what's about to happen if you know what I mean.

Kiba: that....the....what...

Issei: you may be fast but take your time when it comes to the deed.

Kiba: .....sigh. Thanks man.

Issei: follow her lead. You'll be grateful. See ya.

Kiba went to Tsubaki and both started talking, one thing led to another and both ended up in the janitors closet for some alone time. Issei was in the waiting room then a nurse came and told him that he can visit Saji.

Issei: hey Saji.

Saji: hhheeeeyyyyy buuudddyyyy

Issei: you're in a really good mood for a guy who got his bones broken from one punch.

Saji: weeellll nothing can hurt a guy in love man.

Issei: pretty sure that's the large dose of morpheme talking. So Coriana huh.
One hell of a way to confess.

Saji: she's a bold one and just gorgeous.

Issei: I'll say. She was quite bold. I thought you liked Sona.

Saji: it's more of a plutonic love and she is my master after all.........man these are some nice walls.

Both enjoyed their chat and afterwards everyone went for ramen afterwards.