Tengen Uzui x shy!m! reader

Requested by animescoutuwu !! Hope you enjoy ('') p.s sorry its short

Today was a busy day for (m/n) (l/n). The shy (h/c) haired boy had been running around after the demon slayers all morning, constantly having to tend to their new injuries. One hashira in particular was seemingly getting injured every other hour.

"A-again Tengen-sama?!"

The poor boy couldn't seen to catch a break from the 'flamboyant' sound hashira.

"You should be thankful (m/n)! I have come to grace you with my flamboyance once again!"

This was the sixth time Tengen had come to see him today, refusing to be treated by any of the other members of the butterfly house. (M/n) was starting to question if he was purposely getting hurt so he could come and see him.

"T-Tengen-sama you should be more c-careful!" The (h/c) haired boy spluttered out as he treated the scrape on the hashiras shoulder.

Uzui chuckled in reply, his pink eyes watching the quiet boys face as he worked.

"Oh? Do I worry you (m/n)?"

"Of course I do, I-"

(M/n) froze mid sentance, realising what he had almost said. His (e/c) eyes looked up into Tengens pink ones, his face heated up in embaressment causing him to quickly turn away.

"You what (m/n)?" Tengen asked in a teasing tone.

"I-I-I-" (m/n) stuttered out, unable to form a sentence. His face practically produced steam at this point.

Suddenly (m/n) felt a pair of toned arms wrap around his waist, pulling him onto Uzui's lap. His wide (e/c) eyes once again meeting pink ones.

"T-Tengen-sama!!" The boy yelped out, his heart beating so hard he felt like it might burst.

(M/n) didn't get a reply, only getting a pair of lips placed upon his own.

The kiss was as quick as it came. Uzui pulled back, a broad smile stretched across his face.

"Be mine (m/n)."