Gorou x m! reader

in honour of my baby boys banner coming out tomorrow, i wish everyone pulling for him luck🥳hopefully him and itto come home😋🙏also feel free to ask for my uid if you wanna add me/need help (im eu btw) <3

this will also refer to gorous story quest so there will be slight spoilers

i didnt re read this so idk if it makes sense bc i kept getting interrupted whilst writing it 🤬🔪

• ₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ♡ ˎˊ ˗

(M/n) felt his face heat up for what felt like the hundredth time that day. He just couldn't help it. He was just so cute.

Ever since he'd heard Gorou's confession to Lady Yae about liking his ears and tail being stroked, he couldn't help but take more notice of them. Every twitch of his ear or the wag of his tail whenever he was excited or happy. It was driving him mad. (M/n) wanted nothing more then to just snatch the dog-like boy into his arms and shower him with kisses and cuddles.

Gorou and (M/n) had know each other for a long time, both being apart of the resistance. It hadn't been until recent that (M/n) had actually formed a crush on the general. In fact, he could remember the exact moment he'd fell for him.

They were stood in the great narukami shrine, Lady Yae whispered something into Gorou's sensitive ears causing the usually composed general to become a flustered mess. The moment (M/n)'s (e/c) eyes met Gorou's embarrassed ones, it felt as if someone had reached into his chest and gripped his heart. His flushed face now ingrained into his mind whenever they speak.

"(M/n)!" An all too familiar voice snapped him out of his thoughts.

(M/n)'s back immediately straightened, regaining his usual composure with a slightly pink tinge to his face.

"A-ah general Gorou! I was just thinking about you-" (M/n) hastily stopped talking. 'Why would I say that now he's gonna think I'm a creep ugh."

"O-oh, you were?"

(M/n)'s eyes hesitantly met his only to be stunned at the sight before him.

Gorou bashfully scratched the back of his head, a bright smile stretched across his flushed face. His silky looking tail swishing behind him.

Perhaps he'd died and ascended to celestia.

The sight before him almost caused his heart to burst. (M/n) dramatically clutched his chest. 'Gods I'm so pathetic'

"Whoa! Are you okay!" Gorou rushed to his side, placing a hand on (M/n)'s shoulder, ears twitching in concern.

All (M/n) could do was stare into Gorous eyes with a dazed look.

"Can I touch them?"

It took both of them a second to process what (M/n) had just asked. Gorou's face turned at deep red, whilst (M/n) looked like he was about to explode, his arms flapping about and his face practically radiating heat.

"Wait- I'm sorry— I didn't mean- I- Oh archons above- I can't believe I-" A pair of hands snatching his ceasing his rambling.

"I-it's alright." Gorou gently brought the flustered boys hands to his head.

(M/n)'s eyes widened, staring at the place his hands were set, "Y-you're sure?" His eyes moving down to meet a pair shy blue ones.

"mhm."

(M/n)'s (e/c) eyes moved back up to his head, his ginger ears twitching in anticipation. He gently placed both his hand on the base of his ears. They were softer then any other dogs he'd ever petted. He started with his right ear first, gently rubbing the base of it causing the ginger to lean into his hand. Smiling at the reaction, he does it to his left ear to see if he'd get the same reaction. He did. (M/n) then started rubbing them at the same time. General Gorou leaned his head back, letting out a sound (M/n) had never heard him make.

"Ahhh~"

He moaned.

Extra:

Gorou's brows furrowed at the lack of movement. 'Is something wrong?'  He opened his eyes, confused as to why (M/n) had stopped petting him. His cerulean eyes widened in shock.

"Eh! (M/n) your nose is bleeding!"