Haitani Rindou x bf!m! reader

kinda manga spoilers??? takes place after their fight with souya. i 100% feel like rindou would throw tantrums after losing a fight being the spoiled, younger brother since it probably doesn't happen a lot with ran always being with him.
nobody asked for this but ur getting it anyway😋💅

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

It was 10:27 PM and (M/n) was peacefully watching a movie on his bed when he heard his front door open. He lived alone and there was only one person he'd given his spare key to. He could hear their foot steps thudding down the hall on their way to his room and his door was thrown open roughly.

"Hey! Watch— Wow, what happened to you?!" (M/n) eyes widened at the sight of his boyfriend standing in his doorway.

Rindou let out a big whine, angry tears running down his beaten face. It wasn't exactly an uncommon thing for him to come to his house with scratches and bruises, whining about somebody pissing him off, but this was the first time (M/n) had seen him look so battered.

"That stupid fucking blue haired brat got us." He snarled out, angrily rubbing the tears from his eyes.

This caused (M/n) to raise an eyebrow, "You both.... lost?" Now that wasn't something you heard every day. The untouchable Haitani brothers getting beat.

The sniffling blondes face scrunched up, "Yes! We did! Are you gonna fucking comfort me now or what!"

(M/n) couldn't help but let out a snort, opening his arms out wide for his boyfriend, who immediately came and laid on top of him, his face planted on (M/n)'s chest.

The (h/c) haired boy chuckled, cradling the blondes head, stroking it soothingly.

"Stop laughing at me." Rindou spoke, muffled buy (M/n)'s shirt.

(M/n) lightly kissed his head, "Sorry love, do you want me to go and beat him?" The boy wasn't known for fighting a lot, but when he did he'd do a good job of it.

There was a long pause in the angry sniffles the blonde was giving.

"..... Yes."