𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐓

@julieplec: glad to have my niece back and on set!!

"So I'm supposed have my hair straight? And what my character is gonna have sex for real?"

"Yes. And yes your character Leah Marshall is gonna have sex with Klaus Mikaelson." Phoebe told her friend while the assistants were getting Emma Ready.

"So I'm for real gonna sleep with Joseph? Like really really sleep with him in the bed?"

"Yup, look your gonna be okay. It's not like it's your first time member Harry your boyfriend?" 

"Please don't remind me of him, he left me for Kendall Jenner." Emma huffs just thinking of that day Harry broke off their relationship.

"Your way prettier then her, besides this is your chance to get close with him."

"Your right, but doesn't he have a wife? The actress that plays Bonnies mother?" Emma asks while looking at herself in the mirror.

"They got a divorce." Phoebe told her friend
while looking through all the kinds of makeup.

"Wow." Emma said, she was shocked to hear that
Joseph was divorced and was single. But this was
Her chance to be with him, to get to know him.

"Emma can you look up. And be still I have to
put these contacts in your eyes. Hold it. And..
there, thank you." Emma smiles at the makeup
crew and Tried blanking, contacts wasn't her
thing. She wasn't blind or anything but she felt scared putting Them in her eyes.

"Oh I'm gonna have get used to this." Emma said moving her eyes around. She needed the contacts
in her eyes Because as her character Leah Marshall is a werewolf.

"And here I am with Emma Plec and phoebe Tonkin." Ian came into Emma's room his phone
in hand he was recording.

"Hey!" The girls both said waving at the camera.

"These boots are beautiful." Emma gushed
looking down at her black knee high boots.

"I should go and get ready, see you on set elms, glad to have you back." Phoebe told the girl giving her a quick hug before leaving the room.

"Nervous?" Ian asked putting his phone in his pocket.

"A little, but I'm a Plec. I'll survive." She told her friend grabbing a water bottle.

"You look beautiful." Ian told the girl chuckling once he saw the red rise from her cheeks. "Good to know I still can make you blush."

"Stop. Shouldn't you be with grandma and Nina?"

"Your trying to change the subject. And I was
just with your grandmother and Nina. Nina kept messing up on her lines." Ian told Emma.

"Sounds like nina alright, hey I was thinking
after We finish making these scenes wanna go
out for a bite at Panera breed?"

"Whatever you want little dove, now shall we?" Ian asked holding his hand out to Emma.

"We shall mr. Salvatore." Emma playfully said gaining laughs out of the both of them,

"I'm happy your back em."

"I'm happy to be back Ian, it's really good to see you it's been so long sense last time which was back in 2009. You still look good." Emma told Ian.

Standing on set which where their filming at
is in The Gilbert house Emma smiles at her grandmother And the rest of cast members in
the background. There were red tape lines on the ground where Emma and the others had to step at, cameras where Being pointed in different directions.

"Okay and your going to step right here after."
One of the assistants told Emma giving her directions on What she had to do. "And your
head will be lifted up like your the girl that's
strong and brave."

"Got it."

"AND ACTION!"