Welcome!!!!

I was standing infornt of the school when the principal come.
Welcome to star academy my name is Fiona Clan I will be your partner in .."things" she said.
I wish you can be a great student and ....try to be ....you know normal. Okayyyy I am sure that she is scared but I cant blame her Who doesnt creep out when meeting someone kill you in many different ways.
I lead you to your tutor in school please follow me.
The school was big like really big .It s like a maze.Its no problem for me but how other people find their way.We go trough some hallways and finally came to campus garden.
Wait for a minute said the misterss and go to get that trouble maker boy jack frost. he need to tutor me for his detention,Also he has a sister,a ice user,rich and got problems vb.Oh where did I know this things I can read peoples mind yeahh... also I am an secret agent I can learn peoples weaknesses and life by just looking at them.I am like batman but with supermans powers.However the principal come back with frost guy and said.
This young boy gonna be your tutor for one week.I need to do some paperworks,See you later darlings.
Then She start running in hurry.The frost guy look at me bored and said
Hi my name is...
Jackson overland frost I completed.he look at me confused.
How did you know that? he asked Are you one of my fangirls?
I cant tell him that I have psyhic powers.
First the misterss told me your name and the second my heart only belongs to do fictinal characters.
Okayyyy..let me give you that tour thing then go our separete ways okay?
Okay.I said.we start walking.Soo whats your name?
Elsa Winters.I answered.Now before its get weird I forget to say that I can sense and control emotions and thoughts. In the end I am that overpowered assasin girl.However I can feel that Frosty have something for me and its kinda weird and just get weirder beacuse he is looking at me.
What are you looking?Am I have six arms or something
No no just you are really tall ...and you look like a superhero.Hey did you dıy your hair? He said.
No but looks like you do.he started to play with his white hair.
How did you... I am not even gonna ask.tell me about your powers or something
Okay I am a ice user like you.I said
Ummm... you are really weird you know.
Tell me something I dont know.
Ahh you are totaly lower my popularity.he said
Sorry for lowering your litle repution of lies.This guy is a jerk and total bully.i
Shut up miss sarcasm or...
Or what Frosty.gonna make my life hell,destroy everything that I care ,try to kill me.Then I saw him looking at the air confused.
We are at summer why there is storm. he yelled in fear.Oh fuc... I have lost control again .Okay dont panic think about your books, your favorite superheroes
Think about your otp walking on the beach.
The storm ended quickly as its started.
What the fuck happend? Frosty asked.
Did you do something.
Ohhh... me I am not that powerfull and that was not totaly a snow storm.
Yeah you cant handle a power like that anyway.said Frosty with a arrogance smirk in his face.I really wanna punch this guy really hard right now.
Whatever he said This is the main coridors you can go all the lessons fom here,something you wanna ask
Two things actually where is the library and where is the artroom.
Artys one arent you?you can find both of them in the second corridor.
The classes starts after weekend.Now lets go to the cafeterria.he said
The time we arrived the caffeterria I saw Rapunzel runnig towards at us. Oh my God ...she is my cousin and my sister Anna. Know this beacuse "cough"mind reader"cough".But I never interested in them beacuse you know you cant go to your family and say "hi I am your daughter rised in the agency to become a perfect "weapon"and I am the most dangerous being in the universe.lets hug before my enemies came to kill you..yeahhhh..
Rapunzel hugged jack and gave him a kiss.the others came to...(you know that big four that you read fanfictions about)
Who s these loser said Rapunzel.
That new student I need to tutor.said frosty.
Rapunzel smiled wickedly and said.Soo you need to learn that I am The....
Queen of the school and richest,prtist blah blah stay away form my boy blahh blah
Wehere did you know that.she say while coming closer to me but it hard to find dangerous that somebody only can look at your neck.
Beacuse you act like gonna say that.
Then we heard Merida laughing.
Whats so funny. Queen Rap said.
You look like a mouse that try to theart a cat.Merida said
No I am not
Merida just ingnore the "queen" and Said .
Hi I am merida whats your name .Merida had red curly hair and green eyes and she look like gnome when she stood near me.
Elsa Winters
Nice to meet ya ,And this is hiccup....hiccup.Hiccup is wearing a green tshirt and brown pants with green nikes.He had brown hair and brown eyes.He was reading a book.
Sorry ,I was reading.he said.
What are you reading .I asked
Ummm Percy jackson
I really love that series.I read all the books.
Really.he said.Whats your favorite character?
Dont make me choose okay I love them all.
Me too.he smiled.
Look Hiccup you finally found somebody to talk about all that stuff.said Merida.Great finally somebody knows what I am talking.You know you cant find people like you in a agency.At least there is internet.
Are you gonna talk here all day,I wanna eat lunch.said frosty.
I am not hungry,You go eat I wait.I said .
They all go to get something to eat.I lay on a wall and start watching people also(reading minds).I am a terrible person.
Soo Belle she is a good girl,cinderella and his boyfriend,tinkerbell,pocaohntas,Tiana and ...Anna.
Keep your mind at work Elsa.Later Merida invite me to their table.
You need to go unpack later do you know your room number? Jack asked.
Yes,I know.I said.You know why.
I talked about books with Hiccup.then I decided to go my room.
Thank you for tutoring I need to go now.as I stand up merida hold my hand and said
Do yo need help about finding your room.
No,I be okay.I said and go to the corridors.