My Childhood Friend

Start from the beginning

"Hallo?" I answered the call and a girl's voice greeted me back stuttering.

"H-hallooo..."
"Yes, whom am I speaking to?"

I didn't hear any answer for a mere second, so I greeted again.

"Hallo?"
"I'm sorry, is... is this Lisa's number?"

"Yes, but she's sleeping now."
"Oohhh..., and I'm sorry. Who am I speaking to?"

"Wait, I'll try to wake her up if this so important for  you. I saw you call for several times. She's sleeping beside me."

Well, she called Lisa for the fourth time. So it must be really important.

"Lisa... Lisa..." I shook Lisa's body to wake her up.
"Hmmmmm... I miss you."

I frowned hearing she's mumbling I miss you. What is she dreaming of?

"Stupid," I said it to Lisa and then I talked to the girl on the phone again.

"I'm sorry, she doesn't wanna wake up. She said she was so tired earlier. Whom am I speaking to? I'll tell her that you called her when she wake up." I expalined to the girl

"T-thank you."

She ended the call without even telling me who she is.

"Weird..." I shrug my shoulders and put Lisa's phone beside me.

* * * * *

•Lisa POV•

"Aaaaaahhh.... Hoaaahmm..."

I woke up and stretched my body. That was a great nap. I got up and sat on bed. Roaming my eyes, seeing surounding, I couldn't find Yeri.

I got of bed and walked limply to living room. I feel so thirsty.

"You're awake? I thought you're dead." I saw Yeri sat on the couch. She leaned her back while her legs straight upon the table. Her hand is holding the tv remote.

I ignored her and went to the kitchen to take a glass of cold water from the fridge. I'm feeling hungry too, I search foods in the fridge but I can't find it.

"No foods." I said.
"I made pasta. Check inside the microwave."

I checked the microwave as Yeri told me and found a plate of pasta. It's still warm, so I don't need to reheat it again. I dragged a chair, sat in the kitchen corner and started to eat my pasta.

"How was your sleep?" I just wanted to open my mouth and answer but Yeri answered her own questions by herself. "Oh, what a stupid question cause I saw you sleep very soundly."
"Hmmmm...."

Yeri is my childhood friend. Our father is a good friend and that's why me and Yeri became good friend too. She moved to Netherland after she graduated from elementary school due to her father's job.

When I knew that she will move to this country, I felt so sad since I will lose my best friend. So I asked my father whether I could follow her to study here or no. And I don't know why father allowed me. So, I spent my middle and highschool time here in the same school with Yeri as well.

No matter what happens, you will miss your own country where most of your families are there. So, after graduating from highschool I returned to Seoul and continued my study there.

I decided to study in this country again besides I have Yeri and her families here, I also want to move on from my past, from my memories with Jennie. It's not easy for me to forget her, but I have to. I'm not gonna lie, my heart wants her so bad. But everytime I wanna go back to her, her words don't ever come into my life again making me to step back.