Chapter 12

Basils pov
Red walks up to the closet and gently opens the doors. We are meted with the sight of the two holding hands and looking into each other's eyes. Ew right?
Anywhoooo, they walk out and sit back down. We continue on with the game, puck chooses me next. I pick dare. I'm dared to do my best impression of pin, which I do gladly. I break into my best Pinocchio voice and start saying random things "oh I'm Pinocchio and I'm a real boyyyyy. Bwoooooooooop, oh no, that was my wooden nose growing (😉) because I lied. Ohhhhh noooooooo" I look down at him. He doesn't look happy, daphne is trying to hide her chuckles while he glares at her. Alrighty, someone else's turn. "And on that note. I'm going to mess with pin even more. Truth or dare bro?"

"Number one, I'm not your bro, and dare I guess"
"I dare you to write a poem about daphne. You have until a full rotation of turns to finish it"
His eyes roll but he obliges.

"Whatever, Sabrina, truth or dare?"
She sighs, "why me again? Whatever. Dare"

What a silly girl

"Alright. Kiss puck right now. On the lips. Make it passionate."

Puck smirks as he does. She blushes. They turn towards each other and they grab each other and start kissing. She pushes him down and she's on top of him. He's grabbing her hips and I'm not comfortable with seeing my sister like this so imma just. Turn around.

"That passionate enough for you?" Sabrina pants out. I turn back around. Pin and daphne are completely speechless. Puck looks starstruck and Sabrina is simply smiling, obviously proud of herself.

What a round