Chapter 5

Basil's POV (I kinda forgot that I put him in this story)

This is boring. Nobody's asking me anything, they're just attacking the couples now and forgetting about me. It was fun messing with Sabrina and puck but now it seems like I've disappeared. So I decide to speak up "red, your time is up, and I want a dare!" I loudly declare. Pin looks at me "Deepest apologies Basil, you said you want a dare?" He asks. I nod violently, and wait for the dare. "Okay, I dare you to feed Elvis sausage and lock him in a room with Henry and Veronica" he simply says. "Done" I reply. We all stand up and I leave the room with the rest following me I call for Elvis and he races up to us. The rest fall behind and wait on the stairs while I  enter the kitchen. I look around to make sure no one is watching me. I grab the sausage and give it to Elvis. I then walk to my parents' room and open the door. Elvis walks in with me, as I ask my parents what size my shoes are as an excuse for opening their door. They reply and a nod, walking out the door and making sure Elvis is still in the room. I smirk to myself and close the door, I can't really lock them in the room so I just run and join the group again. We walk upstairs together, back into Brina's room.

Nobody's POV

The children are waiting in silence for the bomb to be released. It is a comfortable silence for Basil and Red. However, for Pin, Daphne, Puck and Sabrina, it is more of an awkward silence. Puck's left hand still resting on Sabrina's right thigh. Daphne still sitting on Pin's lap, with his hands on her waist. A couple minutes pass and the children hear the Grimm parents shouting. The parents' footsteps are hear running upstairs towards Sabrina's room. Sabrina and daphne stare at each other, wide-eyed. Their father is going to see Puck's hand on Sabrina's thigh, and Daphne on Pin's lap. The parents rush into the room, anger etched on their features. Henry looks around the room and sees those wretched boys touching his daughters. The boys gulp in unison.

That's that for this chapter. I might update later today or tomorrow. Until then just know that I love y'all and I appreciate the support so much