❤️Sharing a milkshake❤️

Byakuya POV:

Today Makoto is going to bring me somewhere. He said it is a surprise. I soon hear the door open. I look around and see Makoto in a sweater and my pants.
"Why are you in my pants?" "Don't mind that come one!" He then grabs my wrist and drags me out the school.

Time skip

Before I knew it we were outside a diner. It looked pretty fancy, it also had the 1950's vibe to it that kind of scared me. "Come on" I look over to see Makoto staring at me. I walk into the diner and we get seated immediately. As I sit I see Makoto order a vanilla milkshake with two straws. "So how do you like it?" "It's okay I guess" I say as I look around again. After sometime the waiter comes back with a milkshake and two straws. Makoto passes me one. "What am I doing with this?" "You don't know what to do with a straw? Well you take th-" "No I know how to use it, but what am I doing with this?" He then takes my straw and puts it in the drink and does the same with his. He then stares at me intensely. I decided to take a sip. As I'm doing that he does the same. I blush and back away and he giggles. The waitress comes back for our order.

Time skip to when there done.

It was a fun day hanging out with Makoto. And I would enjoy to do this again

The end again...

The ending was bad but other than that it was fun to make