Chapter 44

Chapter 44

ZACHS POV

         Ring ring ring! The doorbell rung and it was only 530 in the morning. Cam and I were entangled in the sheets. I threw my sweatpants on. And let Cam sleep. It was the stupid FBI. "Really? It's 530 in the morning!" I said wen I opened the door. When I saw it was the agent who touched Cam I punched him in the face and starting beating the life out of him. Suddenly frail but strong arms started tugging at me.

       "Zach stop it's not worth it." Cam yelled.

       "It's worth it to me!" I yelled back.

       "But Zach..." "ouch!" I looked behind me and Cam was on her back on the ground. This stupid FBI agent just punched her in the face. That's it I was done messing around. I knocked him out cold.

       "Cam! Are you alright?" I asked as I picked her up.

       "Yea I'm good. Sorry I should..." I cut her off with a kiss.

       "I love you." I said endearingly.

        "I love you too." She said. "So what now?"

       "So the director told me we are cleared. "

       "That's good."

       "Yea so why don't we just stay inside together for the next few days. We can watch movies and order dinner." I said remembering the note that was still in my pocket. I needed to protect her. I loved her.

       "Sounds great to me!" She said with that smile that made me fall a little bit harder every time I saw it. "Who's at the door?" She asked.

       "No one..." Then there was a knock at the door. "How did you..."

       "Spy." Oh no she didn't. That's my thing.

       "Hey that's my thing." I said as I kissed her again. She opened the door. Josh.

      Really? Not him again. "Hey Cammie." Oh gosh. She was still in her pj's. And let me say she looked pretty darn hot but she didn't have much on. Joshes eyes widened. I stepped in front of her. "Hello Josh." I said getting jealous. Cam started to chuckle.

      "Hey Josh." She said from behind me. It was the first time I realized it was really cold outside. I wasn't wearing a shirt.

      "Oh uh... I just... OK bye." He said and left. That was wierd. Cam and I gave each other a wierd look. But then shrugged it off. But I was on the look out and got very paranoid.

      "Zach which movie?" Cam asked me a bit later after we had ordered take out for dinner. "It's between Act of Valor and ..."

     "And what ?" I called from the kitchen. I looked over to the couch where she was sitting. But she wasn't there anymore. "Cam?!?!" I ran over and she was on the floor having a seizure. I called 911 and had them send an ambulance. I held her head off the floor and kept her feet elevated. "Zach." She groaned.

      "Cam it's ok their coming with ambulance."

      "The chicken tasted.... not right." She mumbled out.

       "Ok." I tested it for poison and it was. Shoot I should have been more careful. It was the delivery man!

       "Zach."

       "Yea Cam hold on they are coming."

       "No, Zach I love you."

       "Cam don't you give up! Noooo!" I gave her mouth to mouth. I picked her up and ran her out to the ambulance. They got out the things they use to start your heart after it stops. "Clear!" Shock. Nothing. "Higher voltage!" "Clear!" Shock. Nothing.

     "I told you I would be writing the note to you next." Someone called out from the woods. I ran to the voice and grabbed him by his throat and slammed him against a tree.

   "GIVE ME TO ANTIDOTE! NOW! OR SO HELP ME!" All he did was laugh while my Cammie was dying! I slammed him to the ground. "I SAID GIVE IT TO ME!" again he laughed! I searched him and found a needle with the word antidote written on it. I ran to Cam! I pushed the EMT's away.

      "Sir what are you doing?" He tried to pull me off so I punched him and knocked him out. I stuck the needle into her leg. COME ON CAM! I silently begged. The heart monitor started to beep. Oh thank god! I praised. Her eye fluttered open.

       "Zach?" She asked weakly.

       "Oh my gosh. Yea I'm here."

        "What..."

       "I have a bit of explaining to do." I said. She tried to get up but I picked her up bridal style and brought my bride inside.

      "So what just..." I cut her off by pulling the note out of my pocket.

      "This was tapped to the mirror when ya know." I handed it to her. Her hand covered her mouth remembering Anna. "I'm sorry I just..."

       "It's ok I would have done that same thing." I hugged her. She cried in my arms. We fell asleep like that. I woke up the next day. Oh my gosh it's new years eve!

      "Cam Cam Cam!" I said running off the couch remembering I had plans with her.

    "What?" She said grogily as her head hit the couch, cause I got up.

    I finally got packed and got her packed. We were off to NYC!

     "Zach where are we going?" She said in the car.

      "That's a secret." We laughed and talked until we hit the big apple. We jumped out of the car.

      "No way! This is awesome!" She said we ran to time square. Only 30 seconds to spare before midnight.

       "Just so ya know, I'm gonna kiss you now Gallagher girl." I dipped her and kissed her as everyone yelled, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!" I took a pic with my camera. It was the perfect night. "I love you." I said to her as we watched the fire works.

       "I love you too." I kissed her cheek as I slipped my arms around her waist from behind. I really do love her.

HEY GUYS! PLUS COMMENT AND VOTE IT REALLY MEANS A LOT WEN YALL DO!