Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Cammies POV

Today is they day before the wedding. We were back at the school and everyone was there including my family and roomates. Bex was my maid of honor. Liz, macy, and Tina were my brides maids. Macy planned the whole wedding.

We were all running around doing last minute things. Zach and I weren't allowed to see each other according to Macy.

"What do you mean!" Macy yelled into the phone. "We can't have a wedding with out that!"

"Macy what's wrong?" my small wedding party wondered.

"The stupid florist forgot the pink roses.. Instead we got light red!"

"Isn't that the same thing?" I asked.

"No of course not!" She stomped off. That is only a Macy problem.

The day went by so fast and before I knew it Macy and the girl were waking me up to get wedding ready. I had a dress that was white and it was lace. it was strapless with a bow in the back (courtesy of Macy McHenry).My mom was in a beautiful purple dress. Joe looked all decked out in his tux. He was walking me down the isle. Macy did my hair in an updue. Bex did my makeup and Liz was in charge of security(idk y she was i think Bex should have been... but watevs).  It was at the Gallagher Academy just like my moms. It was the perfect sunny day.

"Let's get this show on the road." Macy yelled into her head set. I met Joe outside.

"Cammie your dad would have been proud and so am I." He hugged me, yes actually hugged me. "Are you ready?"

"I'm always ready." I said with a wink.

Tina was first down the Isle with Zach's grooms man Jack. Next was Liz and Jonas, then Macy and one of Zach's friends Nick, and the Bex the maid of honor and Grant, the best man. Than Zach's little sister as the flower girl. Now it's my turn. Here comes the bride stated playing and Joe and I came from our secret hiding spot so Zach couldn't see me. When i finally saw him he looked so sharp and was the most handsome spy I have ever seen nonetheless a man. His tux was finished nicely with a bow tie.  All I could do was smile and hold back tears of joy. Zach was smiling. I was the happiest I had ever been in my life. As I got closer I saw a tear, yes a real tear fall from not only Zach's eye but also Joes.

Zach's POV

It was the day. I was so excited everything seemed like a blur until I saw Cam walk down the Isle. She was so beautiful and gorgeous and words could not describe. I actually cried a little. It was the happiest day of my life. She finally got to me and the vows began. But my favorite words were, "I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Zachary Goode. You may now kiss your bride." I went in slow for the kiss than full on dipped her. I could hear a cheering come from the crowd. Once we stopped kissing I whispered to her that I love her and she said it right back with no hesitation.

After the reception was over we went to the air port where our private jet was waiting just for use, courtesy of the CIA. I carried my bride right into the plane bridal style. She sat right next to me as we flew over the ocean.

"Mr. Goode," Cam said.

"Yes Mrs. Goode." I replied as we both laughed at the fact that we were married now and so in love.

"We made it, thankyou."

"Yeah I guess we did. What are you thanking me for?"

"For being the reason I am still alive. we both know that I would have died multiple times if it weren't for you." She kissed me hard sitting on my lap now.

"Well I couldn't let anything happen to my wife." I said. that word sounded so soreal and unrealistically great.

"I love you Zachary Ryan Goode."

"I love you more Cameron Ann Goode." She smiled at her new name and so did I.