Chapter 6

Me & Nasia were on our way to August house to spend the day with him & his nieces .
Nasia: I can't wait to see KayKay & them
Me: I know I miss them
Nasia: KayKay is my twin
Me: girl , come on
I knocked on the door & KayKay opened it .
KayKay: LayLay & Nasia I missed y'all
Me: I missed you too boo , where your sisters
KayKay: oh so you don't wanna spend time with me
Me: hyhy duhh , but it wouldn't be fair to give you all my attention
KayKay: ok ok , come on
We went into the sitting area & August wasn't in there .
Me: where August at
Chay: upstairs taking a shower
Me: I'll be right back
I went upstairs to his room & yep he was in the shower . I felt like being messy , so I opened the bathroom door quietly & turned the light off .
August: Kay y'all stop playing
He stepped out the shower & I ran & hid in his closet . Next thing I know the closet light turned on . I got really quiet , I think he walked back out cause the lights turned off & he closed the door .

August POV
While I was in the shower Kay & them turned the lights off , so I got out & found something to wear . I went downstairs & seen them playing with Nasia .
Me: why y'all turn the light off while I was taking a shower & where is Lay
Mya: we been down here the whole time & Lay went up there to you
Then I thought , that was her that turned the light off . I went back upstairs & went to my closet , I knew she was in there cause she always hide in closets . I finally found her & she was laughing .
Me: you always playing
Lay: hyhy don't be mad
Me: I'm not mad , now get out my closet
Lay: glad to
Me: smart a*
She walked out the closet & sat on my bed . I went to sit next to her & she looked at me .
Lay: you look cute
Me: don't I always
Lay: yes sir
Me: give me a kiss
Lay: hell no
I got up & stood between her legs . She was laughing & I leaned her back & hovered over her .
Lay: nigga get off of me
Me: give me a kiss
She gave me a kiss & I got off of her . She got out her phone & was on it for a good 10mins until I snatched it out her hands .
Lay: give me my phone back
Me: you gone stay off of it
Lay: yes I will
I gave her , her phone back & she got on my back . She wouldn't move for nothing .
Me: why you sitting on my back
Lay: cause I can now get up & let's go downstairs with the girls
Me: you gone get off my back
Lay: no you gone carry
I got up & carried her all the way downstairs . I was watching how Lay was playing with the girls . It had me thinking a lot . I loved the fact that they all love her so much .
Kay: uncle can we go on the Disney Cruise before school starts back
Me: yea , I'll see what I can do
All the yougins: yah ! Turn up
Lay got up & sat beside me . We had a little conversation & we decided that her & Nasia was gone stay the night .
Lay: I'm glad I had packed some clothes for both of us
Me: oh so you already planned on staying the night
Lay: no I didn't know what we were gone do today so if we got dirty we would have a change of clothes
Me: oh ok

Lay POV
We watched movies with the girls before they went to sleep . Me and August went upstairs to his room & played around . & let's just say we did some things , lol . About 2 rounds . I took a shower & then went to sleep . I woke up in the morning & August was still sleep . I wanted to cook breakfast so I got up pulled the stuff out . I cooked eggs, pancakes, bacon, sausage, cut up potatoes, & cut up fruit . The girls were talking to me while I finished cooking . August came up behind me & kissed my neck .
August: GoodMorning beautiful
Me: GoodMorning
I started fixing everybody plates & we all ate & joked around . Then me & the girls washed the dishes & August put them up . TEAMWORK ! After that we got dressed & headed out to get ice cream .
Mya: Lay I wanna sit by you
Chay: no I'm sitting by her
August: I'm sitting by her now move
We all started laughing . We were having fun eating our ice-cream .
Kay: let's go swimming
Me: we have a pool at my house
Chay: let's go to your house then
August: we gotta go get y'all swim suits & stuff first
We went to his house & got their swim stuff & headed to my house . I wonder if my sister is home .
Nasia: is moma home
Me: I don't know , we will see when we get there
August: how my bae doing
Me: get hit in the throat
August: I'm just playing , but how she doing
Me: good , she work a lot
August: it be like that sometimes
We got home & I went to see if she was in her room & she was . She was in there getting dressed .
Niyah: hey bae
Me: hey , we bout to get in the pool if you wanna get in with us , oh yea August downstairs
Niyah: uh-oh let me go speak to inlaw
Me: girl
I went in my room & put on my two piece bikini . It was a bow top & had high waisted bottoms . I went downstairs & everybody was already outside . Niyah was playing with Nasia & August was playing with his nieces . I got in there & started playing with everybody . The girls went in the house to get some stuff to bring outside .
Niyah: let's go be messy
Me: lets mess with August
I went behind August & pulled his pants down . & I started swimming away .
August: Lay ima beat ya a*
Me: if you catch me
He was chasing me around the pull & that's when he got me & pushed me under water , then I came back up & he pulled me to him . I wrapped my legs around his waist .
August: I gotchu later
Me: Yea yea whatever
He undid my bikini top & pulled my bottoms down . I got mad . & hit him in the arm .
Me: I can't stand you , Niyah help me tie this up
The girls came back out & threw the stuff in the pool . We had fun the rest of the time . I went in my room & August came in there with me . He took a shower with me , I wouldn't let him touch me . He got mad at me . I was giving him the silent treatment . I went in Nasia room & her & the girls were playing with her toys .
Me: y'all want pizza
The girls: yes
Me: ok hold on I'll be right back
I went in Niyah room & told her to order pizza . Then I went back in Nasia room.
Chay: play with us
Me: ok , what y'all wanna play
Mya: tell us a story
Me: ok get on the bed & turn out the lights & I'll put the little glo in the dark stuff on
They got on the bed & I sat between all of them . I thought for a min & started telling them a story .
Me: ok so there was this girl & guy that used to be the best of friends since elementary school , they were always with each other . They always got in trouble together & everything . One day the boy moved away to start a music career . The girl was really sad but they kept in touch , but then he stopped hitting her up . The girl missed him dearly . One day she was at a party & he was there . They started talking again & getting close again . One day they so happened to get together & ever since they've had a relationship that's undescribeable .....

August POV
I went to Nasia room & the door was cracked , I was about to walk in until I heard Lay telling them something I listened & she was telling a story about us . Everything she said was true . That's when there was a ding at the door & Lay opened Nasia bedroom door . She bout s*ed on herself .
Lay: omg how long you been standing there
Me: long enough to hear you telling them a story about us
She started blushing & I kissed her . She pulled away .
Lay: come on let's go downstairs & get some pizza , girls come on
We all went downstairs ate pizza , played around , & then I went home with the my nieces .

Lay POV
I was laying in bed & Nasia came in there .
Nasia: can I sleep with you
Me: yea baby
Nasia: I love you Aunty
Me: I love you too
We both went to sleep . I woke in the morning & felt like I had to throw up so I ran to the bathroom & threw up . I brushed my teeth & took a shower . When I got out the shower Nasia was still sleep . I put on some chill clothes & went to my sister room .
Me: What you in here doing
Niyah: nothing watching tv
Me: i think I'm sick cause I woke up this morning & started throwing up
Niyah: ok well , stay away from my baby
Me: hyhy girl go on , she sleep anyways
Niyah: I miss being able for me you & her to spend time together
Me: I know but we will be able to soon
Niyah: Yea ima change my schedule
I was talking to her for a lil while longer & Nasia came in
Nasia: hey mommy
Niyah: hey baby
Nasia: hey Aunty
Me: hey
Niyah: I'm about to go cook
Me: I wanna help
We cooked fried chicken , maccaroni, greens & corn bread . I ate & when I finished I threw up again .
Niyah: you need to go to the doctors
Me: I know ima make an appointment
Niyah: you might have a stomach virus
I made a doctor appointment & my appointment was tmr .
*SKIPS TO NEXT DAY*
I woke up & threw up . I got ready & went to my doctors appointment .
Doctor: what seems to be the problem ma'am
Me: I have been throwing up , like when I wake up & certain things I eat
Doctor: are you sexually active
Me: um yea
Doctor: ok , I'll be right back
When the doctor asked was I sexually active it kinda scared me. I hope I'm not pregnant , but then again it I guess it wouldn't be that bad . The doctor came back in & told me they were gonna do an ultrasound .
Doctor: ma'am you are 1week pregnant
Me: omg , um thanks
Doctor: go to the front desk & we can set up another appointment
Me: ok have a nice day
Doctor: you too
I made an appointment & went home & called August to come over . Niyah & Nasia came in my room .
Niyah: what's wrong boo
Me: I'm pregnant
Niyah: swear
Me: yea
Niyah: did you tell August
Me: not yet but he is on his way over here
Niyah: ok well I'll let y'all talk
She walked out & I layed down . I went to sleep , then I felt somebody shaking me .
August: baby get up
I started crying but i don't know why .
August: what's wrong why you crying
Me: I don't know , but August I'm pregnant
August: when you find this out
Me: I kept throwing up & I went to the doctors & they said I was 1week pregnant .
August: oh ok , I hope it's a boy
Me: I hope it's a girl
August: let's make a bet if it's a boy you give me $500 , if it's a girl I give you $1000
Me: deal
We talked a little while longer & I started getting sleepy & I fell asleep . When I woke up I ran to the bathroom . Somebody pulled my hair back & started rubbing my back . When I was done I flushed the toilet & turn around it was August .
Me: thank you
August: welcome now brush yo teeth
Me: f* you I was about to
I brushed my teeth & took a shower . When I got out I just felt like laying in my bed naked . It was hot & it's my room so I can be free , lol .
August: put some clothes on
Me: hell no this my room & I'm hot
August: whatever , I'm finna go & handle some business
Me: alright love you
August: I love you too
Isis started FaceTiming me .
Me: hey bae
Isis: ewww got put on some clothes
Me: no , but I gotta tell you something
Isis: ok , me too
Me: I'm pregnant
Isis: OMG yes , ima be an Aunty
Me: lol , so what you got to tell me
Isis: I have a boyfriend
Me: ooh what's his name
Isis: Tez
Me: when yo I coming to visit me
Isis: maybe when yo I have the baby
Me: that's too far away
We talked for about 2 more hours then I went to sleep .

I know I know boring chapter .