𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦 ↣ ᴊᴇssɪᴄᴀ ʜᴀᴍʙʏ

SUMMARY: Basically, you recently drank Jessica's blood and as a result, you have a dirty dream about her

PAIRING: Male You x Jessica Hamby

⤿ ✶ ⤾

"Jessica?" I asked, unsure whether it was really her. "What are you doing here?"

Jessica didn't answer and instead crawled upward until she was sitting atop my abdomen. She giggled, hiding behind the large buttoned-up shirt she wore. As I looked closer, I realized that it was actually one of my shirts.

I furrowed my eyebrows, clearly confused about what was happening. "Why are you wearing my shirt?" I asked, hoping this time she would actually answer.

"Do you want me to take it off?" Jessica ignored my question again, biting her lip as she toyed with the buttons of the shirt. Before I could respond, Jessica suddenly ripped open the shirt to reveal her sexy undergarments. "If you want, I can take that off too."

I should've said no, stopped her and told her to leave. But no. What I did instead would probably change my relationship with Jessica forever.

With ease, I somehow managed to flip the vampire onto her back. She let out a surprised gasp, but the sparkle in her eyes told me she was enjoying this. Her fiery red hair fanned out across the pillow, making her look even more irresistible.

"You're full of surprises," she murmured, a playful smile curving her lips.

I leaned down, capturing her lips in a passionate kiss. The feel of her body against mine, the way she responded to my touch, was driving me wild. I let my hands explore her curves, tracing the line of her waist, the swell of her hips. Jessica arched into me, her hands sliding down my back, urging me on.

As I kissed my way down her neck, I could feel the pulse of her excitement. My lips moved lower, grazing over her collarbone, then down to her breasts. I took my time, savoring the taste of her skin, the way she shivered under my touch.

"More," she breathed, her voice husky with need.

I didn't need any more encouragement. I continued my descent, kissing a trail down her stomach, making her squirm beneath me. When I reached the edge of her panties, I paused, looking up at her for permission. Her eyes met mine, filled with lust and something else, something deeper.

"Please," she whispered, lifting her hips slightly in invitation.

I hooked my fingers around the waistband of her panties, slowly sliding them down her legs. She watched me with hooded eyes, her breaths coming faster. Once she was completely bare, I took a moment to admire her, the way she looked spread out before me, eager and ready.

I kissed the inside of her thigh, teasing her, drawing out the anticipation. Jessica's fingers tangled in my hair, guiding me where she wanted me most. I obliged, my tongue finding her center, tasting her sweetness. She cried out, her hips bucking against my mouth. I held her steady, my hands gripping her thighs as I pleasured her.

Her moans filled the room, growing louder with each stroke of my tongue. I could feel her getting closer, her body tensing, her breaths coming in short, desperate gasps. When she finally came, it was with a shuddering cry, her fingers tightening in my hair as waves of pleasure washed over her.

I kissed my way back up her body, savoring the aftershocks of her orgasm. When I reached her lips, she kissed me back with a ferocity that took my breath away.

"Now it's your turn," she whispered, flipping us over with surprising strength. She straddled me, her hands bracing on my chest. "Are you ready for me?"

I could only nod, my body aching for her. She positioned herself over me, taking me in inch by agonising inch. The sensation was almost too much, the feel of her tight and wet around me. I gripped her hips, helping guide her as she moved. She set a slow, torturous pace, driving me mad with need.

"Jessica," I groaned, unable to hold back any longer. "Faster."

She obliged, quickening her pace, riding me with wild abandon. The sight of her above me, her head thrown back in ecstasy, was almost too much. I felt the pressure building, the heat coiling in my belly, ready to explode.

"Come for me," she whispered, leaning down to kiss me. "I want to feel you come inside me."

Her words were my undoing. With a final thrust, I let go, my release crashing over me in waves. Jessica followed me over the edge, her body trembling as she came again. We rode out the pleasure together, our bodies entwined, lost in the moment.

When it was over, Jessica collapsed beside me, her head resting on my chest. We lay there in the afterglow, our breaths slowly returning to normal. I looked down at her, brushing a strand of hair from her face.

"That was incredible," I said, still trying to catch my breath.

Jessica smiled, her eyes twinkling with mischief. "I'm glad you think so. But remember, this was just a dream."

I blinked, confusion washing over me. Before I could say anything, the world around me began to fade, and I woke up, back in my own bed. The memory of Jessica's touch lingered, a teasing reminder of what had just transpired.

As I lay there, catching my breath, I realized one thing: drinking Jessica's blood had more consequences than I'd ever imagined.

⤿ ✶ ⤾

I have been trying to finish this imagine for probably a good year 😰

I hope all my True Blood fans enjoy!! 😉