Chapter 23

Chole' p.o.v

I've been in this living hell for a whole month now! A month I bet nobody's even out looking for me.

There's a little piece inside of me that tells me some one cares, and is looking. So I hold on to that as a piece of hope.

So right now I'm currently in the same spot I have been sitting from the beginning, and they or should I say my dad gives me a bag of sun flower seeds a week!

I don't even have any idea where my mom is, I've only seen her once, and I don't even think she cares that her husband........ raped me....... twice.

I don't like talking about it or even thinking about it. for all I know I could be pregnant with my dad. let's just hope I'm not.

My dad goes out every Thursday to get his so called "tools" so that's when I try to think of some way to get out of This place, and to just my luck it was Thursday.

"Alright I'm heading out, don't even think about trying anything or, you'll regret it. understand?" I just nodded and waited for his car to pull away. I've gotta get out of here.

I looked around to see if there were any signs of getting out.

That's when I spotted it. A window! I've never seen this one.

I just needed a way to get these stupid chains off of me. I looked around some more when I found, some old pliers or something like that, but I wasn't close to me.

I reached my foot out to try and reach the pliers. it took some effort but I eventually got them.

I started sawing at the chains, a few times on each chain since the weren't so sturdy, but sturdy enough to keep me there.

I threw the pliers down, then attempted to Stand up.

"Owww." I screeched in pain. I really hope no one heard that.

Ok, Chole you've gotta get out of here it's your only chance of surviving.

I pulled my self up with all the strength I had left in my fragile, weak little body.

I approached the window, that had a mirror right beside it. I slowly turned around and looked at myself in the mirror.

I gasped at the sight. I had pale, green skin, I was all skin and bone, I had cuts gashes, scars, and bruises, ALL over my body. he sight of it just made me want to break down and cry, but the other part of me was telling me to 'be strong you can do this, you need to get out of here'

Also it was telling me do it as if you were doing this for ross.