Chapter 10

Picture of Ratliff

Chole' p.o.v

I woke up the next morning in my bed, and all the memories came flooding to my mind from last night and what happened to ross.

Maybe I should say I'm sorry, I kinda did get out of hand....... I don't know I'll think about this later, but right now I need to get up and get ready.

Today was Saturday, and the lynchs and I were so posed to go boardwalk and all.

I decided to get up and get ready, I hopped out if bed, and stretched out, while I yawned.

It was so posed I be really hot today so I picked out a suitable outfit for that, I picked out some ripped shorts, with a crop top that said Had L.A printed on it, along with my plain black low top converse. I decided to make my makeup natural today, so not a whole lot. After about 20 minutes of getting ready I was ready and set to rock! Hahahaha get it?!

Anyways I made my way down stairs to find another not in the counter which read:

Dear, chole

Me and your father are out Again

And won't be back till later, if you need anything just call.

Be safe and don't get into trouble.

Also I taped some money in the back of the paper, for emergences.

Love you lots! Mom&dad.

I really wish they were home, it's not the same with out them here.... the house is so quiet, and lonely, oh we'll they'll be home tomorrow like they said I can spend time with them then!

I snapped myself out of my thoughts and began to rummage through the pantry, and fridge to find something to eat..... we had nothing.

Then I thought my mom taped money on the back of the note, maybe I could go get some breakfast.

Wait she said it was for emergencies only? But this is an emergency, every one needs food. screw emergencies!

I grabbed my car keys and took my mom am dads pilot to the cafe, there's not way in hell I'm gonna be seen in that junker car of mine again any time soon.

I was in the car listening to music while singing along when my favourite song ever came on! Guess wha song?! Ok I'll tell you. 'life of the party' by Shawn Mendes.

We don't have to be ordinary

Make your best mistakes

We don't have the time to be sorry

So baby be the life of the party

I'm telling you to take your shot

It might be scary

Hearts are gonna break

Cause we don't have the time to be

Sorry, so baby be the life of the party

I was screaming at the top of my lungs by now, and people could hear from there cars when I was in mine.

I really don't care what people think of me if anything there just jealous.

I finished singing out loud, really Loud and arrived at the cafe, it was kinda crowded today so it was hard to find a parking space, when finally I found one and it was kinda far away from the building and, it was kinda creepy here.

I shook off my thoughts an made. My way to the building. I felt like some one was watching, or following me, so I kept looking back.

I was half way to the building when I felt a sharp pain hit my side.

"Ahhh" I said as I held my side In pain, I looked around to see who was around here who did that to me.

I looked back down at my side to see blood on my hands I gasped at the sight, then I heard chuckling. I looked up to see my mom and dad, my mom had a knife in her hand.

"W-what are you d-doing?" I stuttered.

"Are you really that stupid Chole?" Said my dad said I had no idea what was going on!! Are they gonna murder me?!

"What?!"I asked confused.

"Ever since you were born, we wanted nothing to do with you, and we didn't have the money to give you up for adoption, why do you think we're gone all the time? Huh?"

I just stood there dumbfounded, ignoring the pain in m side it wasn't that bad but still hurt like hell.

"So your saying this is all a joke?!" I yelled raising my voice.

"Now now Chole no need to yell, you don't yell at your parents." my mother replied with an evil smirk.

She started to come closer, an I started backing away until she grabbed ahold of my wrist and cut it straight across, I screeched in pain, and started crying in fear.

Ross' p.o.v

I was walking out of the cafe to go get breakfast, cause we had nothing to eat and our mom wasn't home to cook us anything, I know I'm 17 and I should be able to cook for my self but lets just say I'm terrible at that.

Anyways I was on my way out of the cafe when I heard a loud screech, a scream.

What the hell?!

I looked to see where the sound was coming from, which was behind the building and ran to the back of the building to see a man and a woman, with a knife! Who just stabbed a girl, she looked oddly familiar, hmmmm.

Ross it's no time to think about this this girl could seriously get killed!

I ran over to them.

As soon as I got closer I looked at the girl. it was Chole!

"Hey leave her alone!" I shouted standing in front of her.

Yeah I know you think I probley hate her we'll I don't completely hate her, lets just say I developed a few tiny feelings I like how she's tough and when she slapped me it showed she was tough. enough about me.

"Uh excuse me you have no right to tell us what to do with MY daughter!" Yelled the man, these people were her parents?!

"What the hell! If you were parents how come I just saw you stab her?! Huh who does that to a daughter?!"

I looked behind me to see a sobbing chole, I felt so bad.

I approached her.

"Are you ok?" I asked gently.

"Does it look like I'm ok?! My hand could fall off and I could die from loosing to much blood! An besides why do you care?! You hate me!"

Ouch that hurt but she's right,I've been a complete jerk to her that past couple of days.

"I know I know I've been a jerk, and I do care just please let me help."

She just nodded.

I looked back over to her parents to see they were gone, which made her cry even more, knowing that they might come get her and try to kill her.

I grabbed her and picked her up bridal style, and rocked her back and forth as I cradled her in my arms.

"Shhhh it's gonna be ok, I'll have they cops look for them.... I won't let them hurt you, shhh"

She calmed down some, while we waited for the ambulance, I rapped her side with my jacket and she wrapped her hand in hers. I always wanted to hold her it felt so right having her in my arms, and I know I've been a complete jerk it's just I was iterated, and I know that's no excuse, but I think I might have feelings for Chole.

Ohhhhhhh he has feelings for her!!! Any suggestions?!?! If ya do comment also vote!!! Tell me what ya think! Byeee. something big is gonna happen next!!!;)