Chapter 25

I clutched my phone in my hand, re-reading Mr Houston's text. Part of me really wanted to know what he had to say to me about Xavier and the other part just kept yelling 'bad idea, bad idea'.

Screw it.

Xavier and I were together now and I had to trust him, he might have had a rough past but I simply didn't care, I didn't want to. Without further deliberation, I simply texted Mr Houston back.

"Uninterested, thanks anyway."

Xavier hummed in his sleep. It was 2pm, we had both slept all morning. I turned on the swivel chair to meet my extremely hot boyfriend, a smile spreading across my face.

"Hey sleepy head," I chuckled and hopped on the bed.

"Hey, what time is it?" His sexy voice literally sent shivers all over my body.
He batted his lashes twice.

"It's 2pm," I smiled down at him, my eyes fixed on his pink lips.

"I slept all morning?!,"

"Apparently," I shrugged and cupped his face in my palm.

"You look so beautiful," he whispered, looking directly into my eyes and brushing off my hair from my face.

Giggling, I leaned closer and kissed him.

"You go shower, I'll make us something to eat,"

"Yes ma'am," he smiled at me.

***

I had just taken the first bite from my bagel when I heard the door bell. Convinced that it was probably one of the boys, I hurriedly went to the door and without checking the peephole, I swung it wide open only to see a very slutishly dressed Drizella standing in front of me.
Her navy blue skin tight gown was as short as ever. She wore cute fancy sandals and her hair was up in a ponytail. She looked pretty, regardless.

"Oh look who it is," she feigned a smile, exposing her nice set of teeth.

"What are you doing here?" I totally lost my manners.

"It's Xavie's house isn't it? I'm here to see him," her eyes raked my body, head to toe. I immediately remembered I was only wearing Xavier's flannel shirt.

Oh well..

"He...he's in the shower-" I tried to force a smile but failed woefully at it.

"Babe?, who's at the door?" I heard Xavier ask.

"I guess he's out of the shower," Drizella winked at me and made her way into the house.

Great, just great.

"Hey Xavie, you look dashing," I literally hated her voice.

Wait, dashing?

I took a step closer and realized he was all dressed up. Looking hot as hell, might I add.

"Hey Driz," he said flatly.

"Daddy said I could ride with you to the office," she smiled.

"Have a seat. Vee can I talk to you for a sec?" he nodded at me and I shrugged, following him to the kitchen.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked immediately.

"Yeah, I'm sorry I got a call from Mr Williams, Driz's Dad, he needs my help on a few things at his office, remember how I told you our families were close?"

I sighed.

"I'm sorry baby, I have to run," he held my waist and pulled me close.

"Why's she here?" I asked.