"I'm sure Director Fury got you an apartment. Let's take to the skies and fly to SHIELD." I grab his arm and fly to the building. I walk to the door and a person stops me.

"Name and ID." The person says.

"Scarlett Richards of the Fantastic Four and I'm pretty sure my wings could be a good identification or you can drag a civilian and ask them who I am and I can probably guarantee you that they would know who I am. This man over here is a friend and he is allowed to come in." I tell the person and they looked up shocked.

"Yes, ma'am, Miss Richards, um sorry about that." He moves out of the way.

"No worries, darling." I pat their arm and drag the Captain inside the building. "Sometimes new SHIELD agents mess up." Director Fury comes out of nowhere. "Ah, Director Fury. Does Captain Rogers have an apartment?" I ask him.

"No we haven't thought to get him one." He says and I let out a little frown. Usually SHIELD is on top of things.

"I'll find him one. Thanks, Fury. If you or SHIELD needs anything don't hesitate to ask." I turn to Steve. "So Steve, where do you want to live?" He contemplates the place.

"How about Brooklyn." He says and I smile at him.

"That's where you used to live." I smile. He nods.

"How did you know?" He ask curiously because he didn't tell me much about himself.

"Like I said big fan of your movies." I laugh. He lets out a little laugh. "I'll lend you the movies sometime. They are amazing, but I would actually prefer this you more than the movie you, you are more you." I laugh. "That was confusing. Okay let's go."

I fly around Brooklyn and find him an apartment. His only house or apartment was turned into some memorial so he couldn't go back. We found someplace pretty close to where he used to live so he was happy. I walk to the door and then I remember something. I grab a notepad off his table and write down my number.

"If you want to call me, here is my number. If you need any advice do hesitate to call and or leave a message. I had fun today." I say and he looks at me.

"I did too. New York is surely different than what it used to be." I nod in agreement.

"It sure is. It was a pleasure to meet the famous Captain America and the real Steve Rogers. I will say this, Steve Rogers is an amazing man." I walk up and hug him and give him a kiss to the cheek. "Don't get lost." I joke with him and he lets out a deep chuckle of laughter. With that I walk away from a legend.

I fly back to my part of New York and lay down on a roof to rest. Over the next few days I watch Reed stay up late, Sue try to help Reed, Adelaide play with Ben. Ben hang with Alicia and surprisingly Johnny with no girls at all.

I watch Reed finish his work on the pulsars and Victor was nowhere to be seen. No surprise he was always to stuck up. He wouldn't help with anything. He does nothing, but takes the credit. I do have to say, seeing him thrown into an icy cave was satisfaction.

I watch as the whole group leaves and they leave Adelaide with a sitter. They are driven by Army jeeps through the wood. I guess that they have found where he might be next. I fly behind and they already have a camp set up.

The team walk around and looks at it all. The woods buzz with insects, but I don't get bothered by them. I watch from a tall tree above them, that I can hear from and listen to them talking.

"Sir, he's in a position north of here." The women Johnny was hitting on says to the General.

"Good." The General walks away and Reed and they follow.