"I gotta say, I'm gonna enjoy this! Out of the whole, twisted family-" Kol tried to stand up, but Marcel shoved him back down. "-Sit down!- You were the one I liked the least."

"Yeah, well, there's a pretty young lady who disagrees with that opinion." He said, making Azalea even more mad.

"Then let me make myself perfectly clear-- you go near Davina again, I'm gonna cut off parts of you that you'd rather keep." Marcel threatened him.

"Ah, more threats. How bloody inventive. Thing is, Klaus needs me. So, that backs you into a bit of a corner, doesn't it?" Kol questioned.

"Oh, until we get rid of your mom. I wonder what happens then?"

"Well, Klaus might not need me if my mother's gone, but you might!" Marcel looked confused as Kol leaned closer to him. "Come on, Marcel. You were king of the city once. Do you really think he's just gonna give it back to you?"

Marcel laughed. "You always got an angle, don't you?"

"You see, individually, we can't do anything. But, together? Wow. Klaus wouldn't stand a chance." Azalea shook her head, picking up a scalpel from a nearby table.

Marcel sighed. "Probably not. "But then, I'd have to trust you, and I don't. At least with Klaus, I know exactly what I'm getting."

Kol shrugged. "Well, I thought you had more fortitude, Marcellus. You disappoint me."

"Nobody cares for your opinion. Klaus just wants to know what you're up to. Tell me everything. Maybe you get to live."

"Marcel, love that you're trying and everything, but he won't tell you anything if you keep on with the empty threats." Azalea stabbed Kol in the hand with his knife, pinning it to the arm of the chair, as Kol screamed in pain. "That's how you send a message."

Marcel raised his eyebrows, nodding his head at Kol. "You know the difference between the two of you? She was always kind to me. You? You were an asshole."

Marcel pulled it out of his hand, stabbing him again. "We can keep doing this as long as you want."

He pulled out the scalpel again. "Or-"

He bit into his wrist and forced him to drink his blood. "-I can kill you now, and turn you into a brand-new baby vampire."

Kol's hand started to heal as Marcel held the scalpel to his throat threateningly.

"I vote you do it." Azalea chimed in.

"Go on, do it. My mother's got plans for me, whether I like it or not. If I die, she'll just pop me into another body. Not that my family will care that much if the death was permanent." Azalea rolled her eyes at the statement. Marcel stared at him for a moment before letting Kol go and removing the knife. He circled around the chair so he can face him.

"What are you really up to? Hmm? What's it got to do with Davina?" Marcel asked, Azalea leaned against a table, her hands dropping to her sides.

"Heh, you think I'm gonna break her little heart? That's downright paternal of you, Marcel." Azalea gripped the table tightly. Marcel lost his temper and thrusted the knife in the air, ready to stab Kol with it, when Klaus rushed into the room and intervened.