*Jeff and Liu's POV*

"Where did she go?" Shouted Jeff. "I don't know! For someone to have claim to be a good watched, she sure did slip from right under your nose- Hey!" Liu shouted, dashing out the front door to see your form dashing down the sidewalk. "Smile! Catch her!" Jeff shouted, following his brother. Smile was quick to follow orders and was gaining in speed. 'I can't let her get away!' Liu thought as he looked around after hearing sirens. 'So she wants to play that game..?' Smile barked as he passed Liu and towards you. 'If the police get ahold of me... I'm done for.' Even knowing it wouldn't help much, Jeff pulled his hoodie up. 'I'm so not being nice to her after this.' With a hardened face, Jeff picked up his speed.

*Y/n's POV*

I didn't need to look behind me to know they were following me. I heard the distant sounds of the sirens. I nearly tripped, but thankfully, I caught myself, and unfortunately, the phone in my back pocket fell out. A bark sounded just at my heels. I let out a shrill scream, hoping to catch the attention of anyone; However, my scream was cut short. I fell face first onto the concrete as a heavy weight seemed to imbed itself into my back. My calf burned and I could only hope nothing reopened. A small stinging sensation made its way up my face, my hand, and my knees. "Jeff, Take yourself to the next city over! I'll find you along the way!" Liu shouted as I tried to shove the big dog off myself. "Smile, please! Off!" With one last push, I rolled on my side, which made Smile lose his balance on me, and quickly stood. With one swift glance at my leg, I attempted another run, only to be stopped. "I think someone needs to chill!" My arm was jerked backwards and a small pinch felt near my neck.

*Third POV*

Liu quickly threw you over his shoulder and dashed into the woods that were nearby. So far, it seemed as though the police were checking out your house and didn't pick up the phone's location. With a puff of aggravation, he let your body fall, not caring if to set you down. He looked over his shoulder and saw no one had followed him. He let a smirk fall into his face as he looked at you. He noticed the new scrap across your face well you fell and he let out a small laugh. "What an absolute idiot." He wasn't one to let a pretty woman slip by him, but for some reason he decided you'd be more fun awake than knocked out cold. "Well, no need to leave her unpunished by her acts." He grabbed his knife, one a bit smaller than Jeff's, and stabbed it through your bad leg, purposely missing the area already wounded. "Maybe that'll teach her." He laughed, "Probably not." He picked you up effortlessly and slung you back over his shoulder. Smile didn't seem to approve of his actions ander out a low growl. "Shut up you stupid mutt. Take me to Jeff." If dogs could roll their eyes, Smile certainly would have. Smile sniffed at the ground and began to walk ahead of Lou and yourself.

*Second POV*

You ran as fast as you could, trying not to fall and trip over each branch and twig that lay on the ground. The things behind you got closer and closer each time your foot landed on the ground. "No! Please!" You cried out, coming to a screeching stop. Rushing water sounded at the edge of a cliff, a waterfall not far ahead of you. Something shot through your leg and your knee gave way. You screamed and tried getting up before your other leg felt like it was set alight. You looked down at it through blurry years and saw several cuts, not deep enough to scar, but deep enough to burn like hell if anything was to touch it. The black figures had now caught up to you and they each surrounded your crying form. You tried to speak again but no words would form from your throat, it felt dry and scratchy. The figures seemed to laugh and mock you as they each grabbed a limb to lift you up. Your e/c eyes became wide with fear and you struggled the best you could, alas your efforts were for nothing. The black, gooish figures threw you over the edge of the cliff and you went spiraling into nothingness. The feeling of wind rushing past you made you shudder as you tried to grab onto anything to stop your fall. As many happy memories flooded around you, they all seemed to turn into something absolutely horrifying. A vivid picture of your smiling had been turned into something one would call an absolute nightmare. Her beautiful smile, now looked twisted and cracked, her lively eyes looked blacked out with blood pouring from them. More tears blurred your vision as you felt the ice cold water from the fall hit your back, making you inhale a sharp breath. With one final deranging memory that showed in your vision, you jumped up.