Chapter 5: Whoa - Val's POV

whew.. after a day without an update, I hope you'll like this chapter.. please vote :D

Wattpad doesn't seem to read my report about making my chapter 1 public.. sorry about that.. i'll just make another album that is public so you guys can access it without becoming my fan :D

__________________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, you wanna be a cheerleader?" I haven't notice that Charles was already in front of me because of that weird (what's his nickname again??) you-know-who. 

"Yup. I was a cheerleader at my previous school."

"Where have you graduated high school anyway?" Charles asked while looking at the on-going try outs for basketball.

"It's far from here and you might have no idea when I tell you the name so let's just keep it a mystery." I said to him smiling.

"You're so full of mysteries."

"Hey, I'm not a rosary to have many mysteries." 

"HAHA. Nice one." Charles said while laughing though I don't know what's funny about it and he must have figured that out cause he stopped laughing.

BOOG

The whole gymnasium turned silence and looked where the sound came from. When Charles and I looked to the place where the basketball will have its tryouts, there was a player who was lying on the floor and near him was that you-know-who guy.

"I'm okay." said the player while standing up. It must have been that you-know-who guy's fault. As I've expected, he doesn't know how to play so probably he knocked off that poor guy.

After that incident, the whole gymnasium was back to its business.

"Those who will audition please come here so that we'll know if you're worthy of our time." said one of the cheerleaders.

"Gotta go. I'll just return the clothes tomorrow." I said to him smiling.

"You can keep it. Think of it as a gift from a friend. I will be the one returning clothes tomorrow. Good luck. You will make it. I know you can." He winked at me then left for the basketball team.

I walked to where they said we will have the audition. They showed us a couple of steps twice then the rest is up to us. 10 minutes was alloted for our practice.

During those ten minutes, I can't help myself but to look at the basketball try outs and whenever I look at that side of the gym, I always catches you-know-who staring at me.

I tried ignoring it so that I won't be irritated but it was just too much. I wanted to punch him straight on the face but stopped myself after making a step forward for I might do something that I will regret for the rest of my life. 

When I looked at him again he just showed me his evil smile. GRRRR!! I so hate him!

"Okay, 10 mins is over." WHAT???!!! I haven't even practiced it thoroughly!! If I won't make it I swear I'm gonna beat the hell out of that guy. When I was about to do so, Charles looked at me and smiled then he mouthed the words 'good luck'. With that, my anger with the you-know-who guy was no longer erupting.

"Let's start!" one of the cheerleaders shouted.

"WHOA!! Look at that number 23 go!!" the crowd watching the auditions for cheerleading shouted. I thought they were only cheering someone who was on the audition but then we haven't even started yet. I followed their gaze but it just led me to the other half of the gymnasium where the basketball tryouts is going on.