Feelings For Them Both

Nash's P.O.V
I know Skyler likes me back but there's only one thing stopping her and that's fear.

She's scared of breaking Cameron's heart and making him go back to the thing he does best, self harm.

If two people love eachother, they should date right? That's why Cameron and Sky are dating but Skyler also loves me so quite frankly she should be dating me also.

Skyler's P.O.V
After the show we went to get some dinner. We went to some pizza place a few blocks away from the venue.

When we got shown to our table I sat next to Carter and Cameron and Matt were sitting across from us.

Nash was sitting at another table at the other side of the restaurant with Hayes,Aaron and Shawn. Thank god.

Once we ate we headed back to the hotel.

The whole ride to the hotel Nash stared at me, I could see him at the corner of my eye. It made me feel uncomfortable and awkward.

We arrived at the hotel and everyone went their separate ways back to their rooms.

"Hey babe we are heading to the beach, do you wanna come?" Asked Cameron.

"Nah, I'm gonna take a nap I didn't get much sleep last night." I replied.

"Okay, I will see you later, sweet dreams." He said.

He kissed my forehead and left.

I lay down on the bed and soon drifted off to sleep.

I felt arms wrap around me, Cameron must be back I thought to myself.

But these arms weren't as muscular and soft as Cameron's and soon I realised it wasn't Cameron who was next to me but Nash.

I stayed still and hoped he would leave but he stayed where he was.

I quite liked it but I was scared of Cameron walking in.

I spoke up and said "You better watch Cameron doesn't walk in."

"How'd you know it was me." Said Nash kissing my neck.

"You're arms aren't quite as muscular as Cameron's." I teased.

"You gave in then?" He said.

"Gave in to what?" I said,confused.

"Letting me be with you." He said.

"Nash it's complicated." I said.

But before I could explain Nash started kissing me and got on top of me.

He began sliding down my trousers and I froze.

Before I knew it we were both naked and we both knew how this was going to end.

It felt amazing but wrong at the same time and only lasted for 20 minutes until Nash got up and dressed then left the room and the fact me and Nash had sex in mine and Cameron's room made it 100 times worse.

I took a shower and got changed into sweats and a hoodie.

I lay back on the bed and thought why Nash left without saying anything.

Just then Cameron walked through the door.

"Hey beautiful." He said and leaned over the bed to kiss me.

If he knew what had been going on these past 2 days he would kill not only me but Nash also.

"How was the beach?" I asked.

"Great, we played volleyball and sunbathed a little. You should've came, it wasn't the same without you." He replied.

"I will the next time." I said.

"Want me to put on a movie?" He said.

I agreed, maybe it would help take my mind of Nash.

Cameron put on 'The Fault In Our Stars' and we cuddled.

Cameron fell asleep half way through the film so I lay my head on his chest and drifted off to sleep also.