The First Time

Camerons P.O.V
I fell asleep on the bed next to Skyler but was woken up by a knock on the door.

Nash answered it.

It was Matt asking us if we were ready to come up to his room for the movie marathon.

"You guys ready for the movie marathon?" Asked Matthew.

"Yeah" Nash replied.

I woke Skyler and we made our way down the hallway to Matt's room.

Everyone was already there.

Taylor, Hayes and Aaron were on the floor and the two Jacks and Carter were sitting on one of the beds.

Me and Skyler took the other bed and Nash and Matt joined Taylor on the floor.

We were going to watch the trilogy of the Hunger Games. This was one of my favourite films.

"Pass the popcorn" I asked Hayes.

I threw a piece of popcorn up in the air and Skyler caught it in her mouth. She did the same.

We were half away through the first movie when I turned and looked at Skyler.

"I'm bored" I said.

"Same, but I will solve that." She said leaning in.

We started kissing then she got on top of me. No one else realised as they were too concentrated on the film.

I started to get turned on...

"Do you want to leave?" I asked her.

"Sure." She replied.

"Nash" I whispered.

He turned around. "What?" He said.

"Me and Sky are going to go back to our room, she's jet lagged." I said.

"Okay." He replied and returned to watching the movie.

I grabbed Skyler's hand and we ran down the hall giggling.

When we got through the door she jumped on me and wrapped her legs around my waist and we started kissing.

I carried her over to the bed.

She took my shirt off and I undone her bra.

Next thing I knew we were having sex.

Skyler's P.O.V
This was the furthest I had ever gone with Cameron but I loved him and I wanted to lose my virginity to him, someone I wouldn't regret.

His warm body hovered over mine as he kissed my neck.

Nash walked into our room to get his charger and we were caught red handed.

Nash froze shocked.

"Nash why are you back so early?" Asked Cameron

"I..I came back to get my charger but now I regret it." He replied.

Well this wasn't awkward at all.

"Sorry bro." Cameron apologised.

"It's fine, I'm just scarred for life now." He said walking awkwardly out of the room.

"It's okay, it's not the end of the world." Cameron told me continuing to kiss me.

I was so embarrassed.

Cameron's P.O.V
I woke up the next morning remembering last night. It was the best night I had ever experienced.

Skyler was still fast asleep so I slipped out of bed and headed for a shower.

The warm water made me alert and wide awake.

I got out of the shower and got dressed. I put on sweats and a plain black t shirt.

I headed down to the restaurant to grab some breakfast to bring up to Skyler.

I returned to the room and Skyler was still asleep. She must have been really exhausted.

"She really does have jet lag now" Nash laughed.

"Haha shut up!" I said.

"Sky baby wake up." I said into her ear softly.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

"I brought you some breakfast, you're favourite." I said.

"Thank you" she said and gave me a quick kiss before digging into her bagel.

I was so happy to have her in my life she helped me forget about the things that hurt me the most.

Once she was finished I left her dishes back down to the restaurant.

When I came back up Skyler was in the shower.

"Nash I'm so sorry what you seen last night."I told him.

"Don't worry, I should have knocked." He said.