Going to the Police

Skyler's P.O.V
Today is the day I am going to tell my story to the police and hopefully they will get

Nash locked up as soon as possible. Cameron and my mom were coming along to support me.

I got out of bed trying not to wake Cameron and headed to the bathroom.

I carefully got undressed trying not to hurt my cuts and covered my bandages with cling film so that I could shower.

I hopped in the shower and the warm water ran down my body. I washed my hair and body and then turned the shower off.

I wrapped a towel around my hair and a towel around my body and then grabbed my
toothbrush. My hands were shaking as I brushed my teeth. I was so nervous.

I walked back to my room to get dressed. Cameron was lying there on his phone.

"Morning Beautiful." He said.

What he said made me blush, "Morning handsome." I replied, leaning down and pressing my lips against his.

"I'm so nervous about today Cam." I told him.

"Baby you just have to give them a brief statement of what happened that night and they will ask a few questions and that's it. You'll do fine." He explained.

"I guess." I replied.

Cameron always makes me feel better about everything when I doubt myself, that's one of the things I love about him.

I walked over to my closet to pick out what I was going to wear. I picked out my ripped black skinny jeans, a bright pink crop top and my white converse.

I headed back to the bathroom to get dressed and do my makeup.

I pulled on my clothes and grabbed my makeup bag out of the closet.

I applied some foundation ,a few strokes of mascara and some lipgloss.

I dried my hair and brushed it. It looked like beach waves so I didn't bother straightening it.

I headed back to my room to let Cameron take a shower.

"You look beautiful." He said.

"Shh you." I replied blushing, again!

"Make me!" He said.

"Okay" I said and kissed him.

"Well you know how to shut me up." He said pulling me closer to his chest.

I escaped from his grasp and I flicked my hair back and strutted into my room.

"Wow the sass you have, damn!" I heard Cameron say from the hallway.

I put my head around the door "Yeah I'm the queen of sass, deal with it." I replied whilst winking.

"Now hurry up and get a shower or else we are going to be late." I told him.

"Okay Miss Sassy Kinckers." He replied and pouted.

I went downstairs to get breakfast while Cameron was in the shower.

When I entered the kitchen my mum had already layed out breakfast for me and Cameron.

She had made us a stack of pancakes each with maple syrup and bacon and a strawberry and banana smoothie.

I decided to wait until Cameron was ready to have breakfast so I went into the living room to watch TV.

*half an hour later*