Love Spell Time

🌹Rose's P.O.V.🌹
Same outfit as last chapter

After the talk with the girls, I went to draw in the art room and then about an hour later I ran into Ben on my way back to my dorm room.

"Hey Rose I was just heading to go check on how the VK's are settling in do you want to come with me?" Ben asked.

"I was actually just with them an hour ago but sure I'll come with you so that you don't freeze up with your crush over Mal" I said.

"I told you I don't have a crush on her Rose" He denied. "Whatever you say lover boy" I teased him.

——————————————————————
🌹Jay's P. O. V.🌹
(Bet you didn't see that coming)

I walked into the girls dorm showing off my new tourney "Yo-ho-ho!" "Hey!" Carlos cheers in congratulations. I turned to Mal and asked "Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?"

"Do you think that I would be going through every single spell in this book. If I hadn't completely struck out?" Mal snaps at me and I tease "Oh, someone's in a bad mood"

"My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!" Mal says worriedly and then I say to her "We can do this... If we stick together"

"And we won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten..." Mal starts and then Evie, Carlos, and I finish "To the core"

"Oh, yeah. I found out that fairy godmother blesses Ben and Rose with the wand at coronation and we all get to go" Evie informs us then continues "I have nothing to wear, of course" Then she see's us all looking at her with a seriously face "What?" She asks. Then we hear a knock at the door and Mal says "Hold that thought"

Mal opens the door and we see Ben and Rose. Ben starts off by saying "Hey, Mal. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering If you had any questions or anything... That... you needed..."

Mal turns back to look at us and we shake our heads no so she turns back to Ben and says "Not that I know of"

"Okay. All right. Well, uh, If you need anything, just, uh..." Ben says awkwardly while Carlos, Evie, and I are signaling for her to ask about coronation.

Mal then interrupts Ben and Rose getting ready to go and says "Oh, wait! Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?"

"Yeah, the whole entire school goes" Rose answered. "Wow. That is beyond exciting. Do you think that It's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?" Mal asks hopefully.

"We both wish you could. Up front It's just me, Ben, Ben's folks, my folks, and his girlfriend" Rose says and then Ben interjects by saying "And Rose's boyfriend if she could get one" "Oh I am so getting you for that comment later" Rose then threatens Ben which makes me hide a small laugh.

"And your girlfriend and your boyfriend?" Mal questions. "Yeah. I'm sorry" Ben says sincerely and then Mal says "Okay. Thanks, bye" "Oh, but, no, there's plenty of..." Ben tries to speak but gets cut off when Mal shuts the door in his face.

Then Mal turns to us and say "I think It's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend and Rose gets a boyfriend. And I need a love spell" Carlos tossing Mal her spell book and then I ask "Wait who's going to spell Rose?" Mal then turns to me and says "Oh don't try to play dumb I see you glancing at Rose every time she's around, so it's obviously going to be you" "Ok then" I say awkwardly.

——————————————————————

🌹Jay's P. O. V.🌹
In the Kitchen

Mal, Evie, Carlos, and I were all in the kitchen working on the love spell for Ben and Rose.

"All right. It says that we still need one tear, and I never cry" Mal says. "Let's just chop up some onions" Carlos suggests.

"No. It Says that we need one tear of human sadness. And this love potion gets the best so we have to follow it exactly" Mal states.

"A tear's a tear" I say tiredly. "That's not true, Jay" Evie interjects. "They both have antibodies and enzymes, but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex tear"

"Listen to you" Mal praises Evie. "Yeah, I knew that" I try to cover up. "Did not" Carlos disagrees.

"Yeah, I did" I tell him again then the door opens and Lonnie comes in.

"There you are, Mal! I was looking for you. You know, all the girls want you to do their hair! Midnight snack, huh? What you guys making?" Lonnie says while Mal covers the spell book with a napkin quickly.

"Nothing special. Just cookies" Mal says and then Lonnie dips her finger into the batter and we start freaking out.

"Oh, no, no!" "Wait, wait, wait!" We all start saying then we all freeze when she looks at us.

Then she says "What? I'm not gonna double dip"

"Feel anything?" Evie asked and Mal continued "Yeah, like maybe it might be missing something?"

Then I walk up to see if it worked and lean on to a pole and flirt with her "Hey, there"

"It could use some chips" Lonnie says. "Chips?" I say confused while everyone else breathes out a sigh of relief.

"And those are..." Mal questions. "Chocolate chips. Just the most important food group. Wait, didn't your moms ever make you guys, like, chocolate chip cookies? Like, when you're feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk, and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and..." Lonnie looks up and notices the sad looks on all of our faces "Why are you all looking at me like that?"

"It's just different where we're from" Mal tells her. "Yeah, I know. I just, you know, I thought... Even villains love their kids" Which makes us even more upset so Lonnie says "Oh... How awful" while a tear falls down her face.

Mal noticed the tear and put it into the batter quickly so that Lonnie didn't notice. "Yeah, well, big bummer, but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for coming by. Really, really have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow. Evil dreams" Mal says while pushing her towards the door.

"Good night" Lonnie says. "See you tomorrow" Mal says before shutting the door.

Then she turns to us and says "Okay, boys, cookie sheet. Evie, oven"

"Yes, ma'am" Evie says while we get to work to finish the Love spell cookies.

A/N:

Hey guys I am sorry I didn't post a chapter yesterday I've been babysitting my cousin every day except for Saturday and Sunday so in return for not posting yesterday here is the longest chapter so far with 1,149 words!! See you next Friday!!