"Hey girl ain know you was stopping by ." She said while crossing her arms.

"I was hoping we could talk ," I said with a small smile and she nodded and we walked to the back she sat on top of the counter and crossed her arms.

"what's wrong ?" She asked and I took my shades off and she furrowed her eyebrows and stood up .

"what happened ?" She asked as she touched my shoulders.

"I don't know ." I said and she wrapped her arms around me and sighed .

"I'm so sorry I don't know what's going on with everybody it's like our whole family is falling apart ." Tara whispered and I broke the hug and grabbed her hands and sniffed .

"tee I have to go ." I whispered and she backed up .

"go where ?" She asked .

"anywhere but here and I'm so sorry that I'm leaving you but it's the best thing for me and my son you of all people should know how that feels ." I said .

"no ." She said while shaking her head .

"Tara."

"Fuck that I lost Shanika , Alisha won't even answer my calls , I even miss Candace snake ass and your telling me your leaving my weddings in a month ." she snapped .

"You have Shay ." I said .

"what's happening to us ." she said .

"Maybe Alisha was right by leaving , maybe that's what all of us needs to get away for awhile we're getting older tee." I said as I rubbed her shoulder .

"I'm not ready not yet ." she whispered and I hugged her tight and wiped her eyes and we laughed quietly.

"you are gonna keep being the best fiancé the best mom and the best friend any one could ask for I'll come back I promise ." I said as I held her hand tightly and she nodded .

"go , get you and sterling out of here ." She said as she let go and I did a small smile and walked out of her shop and got in the car and headed towards my house Kendall's car wasn't there so I could get my things and leave I walked inside and memories came rushing back I ignored them and went straight to sterlings room and grabbed some clothes and went to my parents safe and got the emergency money out and stuffed it into a bag and went into my room . I put the essentials in there and looked around the room to fund anything else I need and saw a picture of me Kendall and sterling I sat down on my bed and just looked at it I sat it down and went into my drawer and pulled out a piece of notebook paper and a pen , kendall doesn't deserve an explanation but I guess that's the selfless person in me I sat in my bed one last time and began writing .

Dear Kendall ,

I should've ran like hell when I had the chance . We were way out of our heads to ever think this would ever work. I would like to thank you for introducing me to the most loyalists , loving , funniest family I've ever met . you will always be my best mistake and sterlings father . I want to understand and someday I hope you can explain it to me . Your in love with alisha , I won't deny you don't love me but you will never love me like you love her . I need to do the right thing for me and our son he deserves better . He will know how strong how handsome how fearless his father is and one day you both will see each other again .

Love always , Taylor .

I sat the note on the bed and grabbed my bags and walked downstairs when I walk out the door I will be starting a new life with my son the one I loved most . I took my car keys out my purse as I walked down the stairs and the door closed .

"leaving so soon." Detective Mcneal said and I swallowed hard . "damn ion like doing these things especially how pretty you are ." He said while shaking his head .

"then don't ." I whispered . "I have son , I'm leaving just let me go and you'll never see me again ." I said as tears rolled down my face and he walked up to me .

"money is to be made Taylor sorry ." he said and sliced my throat open I took small breathes as he helped me lay down blood gushed out my throat and he stood over me watching .

"tell shanika I say hello ." He smirked and left me there to die alone .

***
R.I.P ❤️
Taylor Jania Rosemary. 🤍

                                               ***

***

there so y'all can get off my shit dang , she dead shit . Honestly don't see why y'all ain't like ha when she ain't know bout lisha and then her and lisha friends plus she don't be doing nun i barely be putting her in tha chapters. But I'm biased because I'll defend all my characters so . 😂😂 anyways I've been working so late night chapter night babiesss . vote n comment ! 🤍