Chapter 19:

(Long chapter sorry if you don't like em! 😬)

Elijah Stone
Savannah Georgia

I walked into the waiting room and everybody was there they might as well have a room for us the amount of times we been here . Tara walked up to and I immediately knew something was wrong .

"what is it ?" I asked, she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side .

"She's fine ." She said .

"good that's good why everybody seem so down ?" I asked .

"she.. lisha was pregnant.. she lost the baby Lijah ." Tara said .

"She wasn't that far along right?" I asked hoping that'll make the situation better at least .

"it was a girl they had to cut her open to get her out she wasn't breathing so ." Tara said as her voice cracked and I pulled her into a hug .

"who would do this ?" she said .

"I don't know but ima figure it out and I promise ima make them pay ." I said .

***

We sat in the waiting room just sitting nobody wanted to leave Alisha it was right for us to stay she needed us .

"Kendall and Taylor left to pick up Shay ." Ghost said as he sat down .

"Shay dont need to be here right now that ain't good for her health ." I said as I rubbed my hands down my face .

"I thought it was over ." Ghost said .

"Shanika now Alisha ain't no way in hell that this just a coincidence." I said as I sat back .

"you think someone knew Alisha was pregnant?" Ghost asked .

"I don't know what to think ." I mumbled. A man with a suit came out of the room and I mugged .

"who the fuck that is ." I said .

"Ion know but im bout to find out ." Ghost said as he got up and I followed him .

"Elijah ." He said confident .

"Yeah and who the fuck are you?" I asked .

"leon Alisha's husband ." He said .

"Alisha dont have a husband ."

"it doesn't matter what you think Alisha wants to talk to you ." he said , I brushed past him and walked into the room and Alisha was sitting in the bed holding a tiny miniature baby caressing her face and she looked up with tears in her eyes and looked down .

"Elijah ?" she said as she sniffed .

"yeah I'm here Alisha ." I said as I looked up, and she cried harder .

"her name is bella karmen Sanders ." She said.

"that's a beautiful name lisha ." I said.

"Elijah I can't do this anymore." she said as she sobbed .

"I'm so sorry Alisha I promise we're going to find whoever-

"no.. I don't want you to do anything I can't stay here anymore whoever did this wanted me to be scared and the first time in my life I'm scared, they took away my baby girl my beautiful baby girl ." she sobbed some more .

"let's let her have some time alone with her ." Leon said and I nodded and walked out of the hospital room and he closed the door behind us .

"Ay man I'm sorry for your loss." I said .