Chapter 8: Aftermatch (End of season 1)

3rd pov:

At the hospital

Y/n was lying on the hospital bed still unconscious after the fight with Nomu.

Cayde was sitting by his bed, playing with his pet chicken, Colonel.

While he was playing with his chicken, he didn't notice that Y/n began to wake up.

Y/n looked over to see Cayde play with Colonel.

"I swear to god Cayde doesn't throw him again." Y/n said as Cayde turned towards him.

"No, I don't think I will." He replied which made Y/n smile under his helmet.

"Then I'll put a bullet between your eyes." Y/n said as Cayde got up and smacked the back of his helmet. "I don't think you can after you used your quirk, Ace."

"Hey, I can still fight." Y/n replied. "No you can't" Cayde said.

"Yes, I can."

"No, you can't."

"Yes I c-"

"Nope, you can't!" Cayde almost yelled out.

"Alright, alright jeez." Y/n said as he sighed.

"By the way is everyone alright?" Y/n asked Cayde.

"Everyone is alright other than you that Midoriya kid and All Might."

"That's good to know." Y/n said as he took off his helmet.

"Well, I'm gonna go and visit All Might and that Midoriya kid." Cayde said as he stood up and walked towards the door with Colonel.

"I'll see ya at home." He opened the door and closed it.

Y/n sighed and was about to get up until he heard the door open again.

He looked over to see Ahri was about to cry.

"God please don't cry now." Y/n said as she started to walk up to him.

She then slapped Y/n.

"Ow! Hey what was that-"

"That's for making me scared." Ahri cut him off and hugged him. "And this is for being okay..."

Y/n was a little confused. "Ahri, I'm always gonna be okay."

"No, you're not always gonna be okay!" She yelled out and was starting to cry and hugged him tighter, even with her tails.

"I was scared that you were gonna disappear from my life."

He hugged her back.

"Ahri..."

"Promise me Y/n..." She said as she looked into his eyes. "Promise me... that you won't leave me."

...

"I promise." He replied before they shared a kiss.

A/N: When I made this little ending I wanted to die cuz of the ending. I'm not used to well, romance things.

Anyways this is the end of season one. I'm prob gonna only make Ahri be in the story cuz it's gonna be hard to have the whole K/DA in this story, don't kill me.

And by the way, thank you guys for 1k reads, it made me more motivated to make new chapters.

Anyways I'll cya all at the next season.

-Lenny out