Chapter 5: Class representative

3rd pov:

The very next day, Y/n was sitting in class while talking to K/DA.

"Hey Y/n, did you notice how many reporters there where at the entrance?" Kaisa said.

"Yeah I did, they asked a lot of questions like, how does it feel to be training with All Might and Cayde, it's really annoying." Y/n replied back.

"Also, a lot of people also asked us why we started becoming heroes instead of continued being pop-idols." Akali said.

"Well, I guess they are your fans." Y/n responded.

They talked until everyone was in was in class so that Aizawa could start.

"Alright listen here, sorry for the late notice, but today we are..." Everyone was thinking about another special test. "Gonna decide a class representative.

"It's actually a normal school activity!" Everyone said.

People then started to raise their hands and asked if they could be picked while Y/n was trying to not get picked or picking anyone.

Ahri notice this and asked him. "Y/n do you not wanna get picked?" Y/n then looked at her before he replied.

"I don't want to. I don't have much time as I used to." When Y/n said this Ahri thought for a while before she got a smirk on her face.

Y/n saw this and asked. "Ahri, what's with that smirk that tells me I've just fucked up?"

"Nothing." she said before she turned around to the others and said something Y/n couldn't hear.

Time skip:

Y/n pov:

When everyone was done voting we got to see who got first.

When I looked at first place, I had 4 votes while Midoriya had also 3 votes making him the deputy.

While I was looking at the vote I heard some giggling. When I turned towards the sound I saw everyone giggling in K/DA, and then it hit me.

"Really guys?" I said to them and they burst out of laughter while I had the 'bruh face'.

"I hate you guys." I sighed before preparing to say something. But then Bakuguo exploded in rage.

"OKAY YOU IDIOT, WHO VOTED FOR THE ARMOR GUY AND DEKU?!?!" I sighed and was gonna say something but then Aizawa said who was gonna be the class representative and deputy.

"Can you let me talk?!" I said towards Aizawa making him shut up.

"I do not want to be the class representative. The reason why I got 4 votes is because of them." I said pointing towards K/DA while they were looking away, whistling.

"So I guess Midoriya is gonna be the class representative and our deputy is Yaya Rosa." Aizawa said.

I then stopped listening and waited for lunch.

Time skip to end of the class:

When class was done I was walking towards the lunch area.

"Hey! Ace!" I heard someone yell towards me. I looked back to see Cayde running towards me.

"Hey Cayde, what do you want?" I asked. "We're going to the last city to get you some new armor and possibly find you a ghost.

"Alright, when are we gonna leave?" I asked Cayde. "Right now." He replied as he started walking away. "Oh, and by the way, I told the teachers that we were gonna get some new stuff so you don't have to worry about that."

"Alright, Cayde." I replied as I followed him.

We walked until we went into a forest.

"Here." Cayde said as he gave me a vex teleporter.

We then teleported outside the Last city a pretty far bit and started walking towards the tower.

Time skip:

"Are we there yet?" Cayde asked. "WE ARE NOT THERE YET SO STOP TALKING FOR 10 SECONDS!!!!" I yelled at Cayde.

I was pissed. It felt like I was an adult while Cayde was a child.

"Are we ther-" Cayde got slapped in the back of his head but not by me. "HEY! What was that for?!" Cayde said to me.

"It was because you were annoying to this fine guardian, Cayde." the unknown voice said.

I and Cayde looked back to see Ikora.

"Hello, Guardian." Ikora said to me. "Hello." I replied back. "Why are you here?"

"I'm here to pick you guys up because SOMEONES ship is damaged." she said clearly pointing towards Cayde.

Cayde looked a bit worried. "Heheheh, sorry Ace."

"It's okay. Just don't screw it up again Cayde." Ikora said as she motioned us to follow her.

Time skip to the tower:

We thanked Ikora for picking us up as we went towards the armor shop.

We went inside the armor shop.

"Alright, Ace." Cayde said while clapping his hands together. "I'm gonna get your armor so you can go and do stuff here in the tower."

I just nodded and went towards a bench close to the shop and sat down.

While I was sitting I heard a voice beside me. "You."

I turned around to see... a ghost.

"You're what?" I said looking at the ghost

"You're the guardian I'm looking for."

A/N: I'm gonna take a break from this story. The reason is that I pretty much got bored of this. I'm typing another one rn. I will be back tho.

-Lenny out

A/N : prob last rewrite