pre-face☃︎.

" P O I S O N "
- Omniscient -
☠︎︎ New York ☠︎︎
♫ 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 ♫
______________________________________________________

" I wish you would just fucking die already. I don't even know why I got married to you in the first place. " Tia screamed at a tired Mason.

" I just got home can you not? " Mason tried to move around her but she blocked him from going up the stairs.

" What you so tired from? That half ass job you working shouldn't have you that tired. All you do is boss people around. You don't even build the houses " Tia screamed. She knew he did more then just bark out orders all day but she got a rush out of beating her husband down.

" Whatever you say baby but please can you not scream so loud you're gonna wake my daughter up " Mason sighed.

" Your daughter? Who said that was your daughter? She's not even yours " For the first time in forever Tia words got to him. Most of the things she says to him is repetitive so he ignores it but saying Syair wasn't his struck a nerve.

" I continue to let you bash my name and say hurtful things to me but what I will not tolerate is you saying my child is not mine " Mason yelled blowing out a breath of frustration.

" I- I'm sorry I didn't mean it you know I love you and of course Sy is yours. I don't even know why I said that. " Tears poured out of Tia's eyes as she tried to clear up all the cruel things she had just said to her husband.

" I know you didn't but you can say anything but that Tia " Mason kissed his wife's cheek before walking up the stairs.

Six years old Syair laid in her bed quietly crying. She was smart enough to know that her father was not happy even though he put on a fake smile for her everyday. Every night she would listen to her mother say awful things to her father and he would just take it. Sniffing she snuggled into her favorite teddy bear before falling asleep.

𓆙
𝚃𝚠𝚘 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛

" If somebody rings the doorbell do not go to the door and answer it ok? " Mason told eight year old Syair.

" I understand "

" I'll be back I gotta go pick up mommy " Mason kissed his daughter's forehead.

" I love you " Syair said softly.

" I love you to princess " Grabbing his keys off the hook Mason walked out of the house making sure he locked the door before getting his car. Not bothering to cut any music on since he wanted to enjoy some peace and quiet before he picked up his intoxicated wife he backed out of the driveway.

Mentally preparing hisself for all the vicious words that Tia was about to throw his way he walked into the bar. Looking around he seen her slouched over some table sipping a Bloody Mary.

" Come on it's time to go home " He said reaching for her arm. Pulling her up off the table to he made sure he had a good grip before beginning to walk.

" LET ME GOOOOO " Tia screamed earning dirty looks from other people in the bar. " Can you stop you're hurting me " She began to make fake tears come out of eyes. Mason looked at her like she was crazy. He was barely pressing down on her arm. Picking her up he threw Tia over his shoulder and walked out.

Slightly throwing her in the car he walked over to the driver side. As soon as he got in Tia started to spat disrespectful words at him left and right. Tia was a very malicious person so therefore she enjoyed hurting her husband with her spiteful words.

" Tia stop pushing my arm you're gonna make me crash " Mason fussed.

" You're always bitching about something " She said pushing his arm again. Being that she pushed his arm a little to hard Mason swerved into traffic. A eighteen wheeler came out of nowhere crashing into them. The car flipped a total of ten times before they landed upside down.

" The ambulance and fire department are on their way right now please whatever you do don't close your eyes " The woman said nervously. By the time the ambulance and firefighters had got there Mason and Tia were gone.

Nobody knew that the hurt of her parents death was going to be Syair's poison.

𓆙

I don't know what to say so yeah teonna out🦦 .