Chapter Two: Assistant

LISA's POV

I was flaming in anger inside of me but I decided to be calm. I stand up straight after I grab my phone from the floor and look at it. I sat down on my sit because I don't want to argue with someone right now.

"Unnie, do you think I can save this?" I asked but they are still quiet. Someone grabbed my phone and I was shocked because of that. "What are you doing?" I asked with a frown and he's just looking at my phone.

"Do you need a new one?" he asked and I shooked my head. "No thanks." I replied and snatched my phone on his hands. "If you say so" he walk away and I just rolled my eyes on him.

"Why did you insist? That's Jeon Jungkook!" Jisoo unnie said and I don't care if he's Jeon. "I don't need a new one. I'm just going to stay like this. It works fine" I answered and smiled at them.

-

The classes are now done and I bid goodbye to my unnies as I run to my part time job. "Hi oppa! Do you want me to cover your shift?" I asked and he shooked his head.

"No it's ok. You need to study so that if you have a company in the future, I'm going to work there." he replied and I just chuckled.

"By the way oppa, is there someone you know who can fix phones?" I asked and he didn't reply for a sec. "Yeah I know someone." he replied and I pull out my phone and gave it to him.

"What happened to this?" he asked and I pouted. "Someone stepped on it." I answered and he nodded. "You can have it tomorrow" he said and I smiled.

-

It's time for lunch and I sat down with my unnies in the cafeteria. They are using their phones and I wonder if my phone was now ok.

"Lisa, someone is looking for you." some random student said and I just nod. I saw oppa standing at the entrance of the cafeteria. I run towards him and my phone is on his hands.

He gave it to me and it's already fixed. "Thank you oppa! How much?" I asked and he shooked his head. "No need, it's free." he replied and I widely smiled. "Really? Thank you oppa!" I replied back and waved my hands for goodbye.

"Who's that?" they asked as I sat down. "My co-worker in the coffee shop." I answered and they just nod. I open my phone and thankfully it works just fine.

I have one missed call and I tap it. It's from unknown number. I dialed the number and it's starts to ring.

"Hello?" I heard someone said on the other line.

"Hello, this is Lalisa Manoban." I replied

"Oh, someone recommended you to me for being an assistant. Can you be my son's assistant for one week? I will give you 100,000 won." my eyes widen when I heard the price.