~ mwo?! ~

Leeteuk POV

15 minutes later..

"done??", I ask finally, after he putting down his console..

"ne.. wae geurae??", he ask me back..

"SEOHYUN, PABO..", everyone yelled at him in unison..

"ah ne.. where is she?? I thought she want to talk with me..", he ask us.. really?? REALLY?!!!!

"SHE LEFT PABOYA.. ", I yell angrily..

"hah.. where to??", he ask again.. looks confuse.. seriously??

SUDDENLY

"ONNIE.. ONNIE.. otteohke..", suddenly Hyoyeon come running to the room. " I saw Seo earlier at the lobby.. and she's crying.. when me and Hyuk oppa chase after her, she said she wants to be left alone.. she goes straight to her car and drive away..", she added."where is she, Hyo??", finally Kyuhyun looks concern.

"no idea.. you have to find her Kyu.. she looks so sad..", Hyo looks upset when she talk to Kyu..

"I'm really sorry.. to you all.. I will find her.. but please.. please.. if Hyo call you or you can reach her please tell me.. please..", please is all he said while he's hand busy to throw all his stuff to his bag and run to the parking lot..

~Kyuhyun POV~
I'm really confused.. I just remember to take my stuff and go straight to the parking lot.. where should I look for her?? I've been roving Seoul for her.. but I cant find her or her car..

Several hours later
I was totally confused.. its 1 am already.. 1 in the morning.. I call each one of her friends but they say Seo never call them.. they all in the panic state right now..

finally I park my car at the park near SNSD dorm, just sit there and listen to the radio.. suddenly this song is played.. 

this song is so perfect for my lovelife.. I'm really sorry for her.. I never really pay attention to her, I should be more sensitive..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi readers, hope you like and enjoy my story..

your criticism, insults and suggestions also votes are meant a lot, chingu..
feel free to say anything on the comment section.. 

Gomawo..