~ Hiks ~

H-1 Valentine Day
~Seohyun POV~

"oppa.. where are you going tomorrow??", Sunny onnie ask Kyu oppa after we finally we can take a break and have a chat when Sunny onnie adds, " we have our holiday tomorrow.. and you know.. tomorrow is February 14th.. how bout you Seo?? what you both gonna do tomorrow??", wink to me..

I just bout to answer when Kyu oppa said, "nowhere.. i have to finish something with my starcraft.. battle, as always, and a very strong opponent, have to focus, you know..", I cant even say a word when he say that..

"nowhere??", Sungmin oppa looks confuse, same as me.. "you kidding, right Kyu?? hei Seo you ok??", suddenly Sungmin oppa ask me when I stand up..

"gwenchana oppa.. Kyu oppa.. can we talk for a bit??", I ask him..

just, "hold on.. I almost there.. just 5 minutes..", is what he said, even without taking his eyes off of his game..

I can even hold my tears when I ran out of the room.. I need to be alone..

~Leeteuk POV~

"YA.. CHO KYUHYUN?? ARE YOU NUTS?? YOU WANNA DIE??", I can't hold myself and just yelled.. how dare he?? my precious little sister..
he finally lifts his head from the game.. he looks confuse when he realize that everyone looking at him, angrily..

"wae geurae??", he ask with that innocent face that I want to punch, so badly..

"you really dont know??", I ask in wonder.. he is amazing..

"aniyo hyung.. hyung chakkman.. just a minute.. I almost done..", he just said that and go back to his game..

and everyone goes silent..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hi readers,

Hope you enjoy my new update
this is my old story from my old blog..

I try to move most of my story to Wattpad,
Hope you like and enjoy my story..

your criticism, insults and suggestions also votes are meant a lot, chingu..
feel free to say anything on the comment section..

Gomawo