The Piffle Princess

Start from the beginning

She was carrying a small girl child wrapped in her arms. After an eloquent pause, Sakura bowed down greeting her. Tomoyo smiled and hinted at the receptionist to take the child from her arms. Sakura looked at the girl as she tugged onto Tomoyo's shirt. Tomoyo called Sakura as she went into her own personal office.

--

Sakura kept looking at the young girl who was running around in the lawn.

"So you had to be FrostPunk22 to meet me?" Tomoyo smiled.

"I wasn't sure if you'd meet me if I contacted you directly." Sakura spoke softly.

There was a momentary pause. Tomoyo and Sakura both looked out of the windows, avoiding eye contact.

"You grew your hair?" Tomoyo asked pulling out a clip from her pocket and pulled her hair into a bun.

Sakura nodded. "Yeah... You've kept yours the same as it was. You don't look any different now."

Tomoyo laughed

Tomoyo laughed. "I am hardly the same. I have responsibilities now." She added.

"You're doing great Tomoyo." Sakura looked at Tomoyo. Daidouji sat in her white shirt and pencil skirt, poised gracefully, the way a gentle leader should. Her fringes were ruffled and her pristine azure studs added a shine to her soft face. She reminded Sakura of Aunt Sonomi in so many ways.

"What about you? How have you been?"

"Me? I'm doing...fine." A sweat dropped from Sakura's head.

"So, what brings you here?"

"Oh! So Touya and Yukito are getting married... and I needed you to design their wedding suits."

"Touya? And Yukito? They're getting married?!" Tomoyo held her face. Sakura nodded.

"To be honest, I saw it coming." Tomoyo chuckled.

" Tomoyo chuckled