32 ' The Amari Diet

En başından başla

Her sister opens the door and peeks, checking on Emi. "You bought pudding, Nee-chan?"

"Yeah, you want some?" she asks. She's unusually nice.

"No, thank you. I'm on a diet," she rejects her favorite dessert.

"Really? No pudding? That's a first."

"No pudding."

"Are you sure? I'm eating this if you don't want any," Eiko warns.

"I'm sure. I call this one, the Amari diet," Emi pauses her writing and turns around to look at her sister.

"Sounds lame," Eiko chuckles.

"What? It's our family name, it sounds cool."

"Anyway, why are you still up? I thought that models needed their beauty sleep," Eiko asks and comes in her room.

"School newspaper stuff, Nee-chan. And training finished much later than usual so, I only just started."

"You just started?" Eiko raises a brow and looks at her drafts.

"I did my homework first. This one's my audition article," she explains and points at the words, Applicant: Amari Emi.

"I thought you're already in the school newspaper club?" Eiko asks and sits down on her bed.

"I was. Until they found out that I'm modeling now and they think I'll cause them delays. Which I kind of did, but that was once," Emi justifies.

"When is that due?"

"Next week, but I have to start now or else I won't have time for this."

"Next week. Not tomorrow. Go to sleep, Emi."

"No fair, you're awake too, Nee-chan!" she whines.

"I'm the college student here. You're a kid in high school. Go enjoy your youth, or something," Eiko scolds.

"So you admit you're old, Nee-chan?"

"Oh shut up," Eiko clicks her tongue and heads to the door, "Go to sleep."

"Good night," Emi says, despite the fact that she still plans to stay up until she finishes her draft. She doesn't even puts her pen down for a quick break, she just keeps on going.

By the time she finishes, without even preparing her belongings for the next school day, she throws herself to the bed, savoring the comfort of her cushions.

Emimimi: I FINALLY GET TO SLEEEEP

Emimimi: Are you asleep now, love? I'm guessing you are lololol

Emimimi: I love you my Omi ❤

Emimimi: I'm so glad I met you, Omi.

Emimimi: You know, I never even imagined you'll ever like me back. I still cant believe it hehe

Emimimi: So when you said "okay" to me when I confessed, I was so surprised I almost fainted. I was like ??? THE kiyoomi likes me???

Emimimi: and you had the AUDACITY to even question why I love you

Emimimi: first and foremost have u seen yourself? one look and you make me go 🥰🥰🥺

Emimimi: absolute epitome of beauty. ethereal beauty. out of this world 🥰

Sakusa_Kiyoomi: Emi.

Sakusa_Kiyoomi: Are you drunk?

Sakusa_Kiyoomi: Emi?

Emimimi: Emi.exe stopped working! Restart?

Sakusa_Kiyoomi: oh my god you are drunk

Emimimi: NO IM NOT :(

Emimimi: I just love you so :(

Sakusa_Kiyoomi: I love you too

Emimimi: I love you :(

Sakusa_Kiyoomi: Yes. I said I love you too.

Emimimi: goodnifghh

Sakusa_Kiyoomi: Goodnight, Emi