Chapter 1

"Are you as sleep deprived as I am" I say lazily as we wait for the bus stop.

"Probably worse" Andrea my best friend says as she sits on the curb of the street.

"We are so stupid" as I yawn mid sentence "why would we watch movies all night, the day before school."

" because it was the last day before summer and we needed to feel like rebels before school kills us." She says.

" We woke up mad late too, we hardly ate breakfast" I say pointing to Andrea with half a muffin in her hand.

"Well I'm happy I got to eat or I would of been the devil all day" she says obviously.

Andrea has long dark brown hair with red ends. It's naturally wavy but she straightened it last night at like 2 am. Which was pointless cause she just put it in a messy bun and put a lulu lemons headband on. She has green eyes that are almost a shade of blue. She wore denim shorts that had the black pockets stick out under the shorts and She wore a tight fitting black and white striped shirt. She matched it with black high tops (the converse I got her for her birthday last year) and I can see our friendship bracelet we made a couple months ago sticking up out of the shoe. I guess you can call it an anklet if you want. She wore only mascara as makeup she was never the makeup type of girl.

I put my brown hair with blonde high lights that I got a year ago into a high pony tail with a grey under armor headband. My eyes are blue, almost a grey maybe.I wore a bleached denim color shorts that had a lace pattern on the side And I matched it with a white tank top and a red and blue plaid flannel shirt. I wore my white converse with the red ring around them. I didn't wear any major make up I just put mascara on cause we had like 10 minutes to get ready.

The ugly yellow bus was starting to come up the road and me and Andrea groaned together. We picked up our matching back packs out of the grass and We got on the bus.

We easily slipped into a seat half way through the bus and Andrea got the window seat and I pleaded for her to give it to me so I could sleep but she denied so I gave up. We obviously couldn't go to sleep as the loud bus wouldn't let us so i took out her headphones out of my pocket and asked to see Andrea's phone because she has way better music then me.

We listened to blank space by Taylor swift and Chandelier by Sia before we were easily interrupted by Scott who just loves too annoy us. He yanked out our head phone pieces and I told him to leave me alone. Scott has been on our bus since kindergarten and he is really annoying. It all started when he stole my animal crackers in first grade and I beat him up for it but he denies it to this day. He's lives a directly across from me, but because we missed our stop we ran too another one that comes ten minutes later so he wasn't there to annoy us.

"What do you want" I groan over exaggeratedly. He smirks and says in a baby voice "your not happy to see me. You haven't seen me in ages." "I saw you yesterday when I was getting the mail dumb ass!" He laughs and says " whatever we are pulling into the school now so get up"

I get up and start shaking Andrea to wake her up. Once she wakes up Scott straightens up and slicks his hand in his hair to try to make it more "attractive" but he just messed it up even more. He obviously like's Andrea but will never admit to it. Me and Andrea have been friends since third grade and he has acted like an idiot around her since then.

We start to get off the bus before we get attacked by other students. We find our lockers and then we start unloading all of our crap into them. Our lockers are literally right next to each other but we have a spare locker in between us so we put our back packs in it. We grab our folders and walk into HR. We have a science room which is always cool I guess butThe stools are mad uncomfortable.

Oh well. Let's hope I can just survive today.

❖✶❖
Hey it's me Saige. Lauren is on the left Andrea is on the right.I'm kinda new at writing but if it's a good start please comment and vote. Thanks<3