chapter 15- fuming

Start from the beginning

she exhaled a wheeze of a breath when she reclined back into her freshly made bed, if she didn't fix it in the morning when she woke up, alejandro would do it for her.

she reached over and turned on her speakers, playing shuffle on her bongsongs playlist. it was songs that made her feel like she was high, if she wanted to lift her spirits or have a good time.

immediately when i was older sounded through the speakers and her eyes flew open. she rushed over to her phone and changed the song, groaning when bitches broken hearts came right after.

"after having the worst experience with her, all that spotify knows is her?", she sighed contently when i was never there shuffled in, easing her racing heart and thoughts.

___

2 weeks later

juniper was sat at her desk, chewing on her fingernails as she stared at the math problem that lay in front of her. this same question had been keeping her hostage for the past 20 minutes. all the answers she got from her formula came out wrong.

her phone buzzed repeatedly as it has been for 2 weeks she had been ignoring billie. all her memes and jokes she sent her, she ignored. after the incident at the carnival she didn't have the heart to talk to the celebrity anymore.

she had been staying up late every night studying diligently for her upcoming tests. she had no time to worry about somebody and if they were all about her or not. like she said, she was focusing on her education.

the harassment coming from the quarterback she insulted had ruined her excitement of going to school everyday. he humiliated her publicly not really caring who was around or listening. they all laughed with him, and it wasn't like she had anything to look forward to when she entered the high school either.

devyn had been secretive with her, sneaking off when she said they would talk or hang out. they didn't even eat lunch anymore, it was like she had just completely detached herself from juniper. during the classes they had together, devyn chose to sit next to the snobby girls who would constantly pick on juniper in freshman year.

they were weak minded imbeciles, she wasn't as bothered by them as she should be. sexualizing s sophomore and calling her names was something only people that lacked mental strength did. like she said, education...

billie also wouldn't leave her alone for anything. she had turned off her read receipts for the pop star, leaving her to think that juniper was just busy.

she of course didn't tell alejandro any of it, he didn't need to know. he would go ballistic and probably hunt them down individually and teach them a lesson.

she groaned when she ripped her paper from the excessive erasing, the small tear in her sheet set her off a little. luckily she didn't shred the thing to bits.

juniper was carefully taking a measured piece of tape from the dispenser when alejandro burst through the door with an alarming speed. a bowl in his hands and a small smile on his lips.

she clutched her chest where her racing heart beat. her wide eyes peered into the bowl, seeing there were her favorite fruit. watermelon, apple, blueberries, grapes and bananas were cut to perfection and the shapes she liked them.