Chapter 1

Raven stood in the school hallway as it flooded with students. In a moment of seconds, the hallway was full of students and staff. Somehow, no matter how many students were in the hallways, it always seemed like there were only ten or eleven. Raven was looking like she did everyday. Same pale, freckled, skin. Same emerald green eyes that sparkled in the light. And same flaming red hair, in the same simple, small, half up-half down, with a few stray braids coming out, catching the attention of many guys. She got a few whistles and cat-calls as she walked down the hall, which she hated. Raven had known for a while that she liked girls, but she knew if she told the school, her dream would end.

         Just as she was almost to her class, a blur of raven-black and lavender purple dashed by her almost making her fall over. She turned around to see none other than Luna Berrycloth. Luna was looking much more beautiful today. She had a sleek, but somehow beautifully bushy and curly, ponytail that was draping over her shoulders. Her black skin shimmered under the light, making the color from her lavender purple knitted sweater pop. Raven had a big crush on Luna, she was the whole reason she had figured out she was a demisexual lesbian. After debating with herself for awhile, she finally decided, she was going to talk to her.

"Hey Luna!"

        Luna turned around, and Raven almost lost herself looking into her deep brown eyes. "Hey Raven! How are you?" Luna's ponytail shifted from her shoulder to along her back. "My sisters coming home this week, the one who ran away, with the blue hair. So, I was wondering if you could help me think of things to say to her." Raven was almost shaking with every word she said, she was ready to apologize for her words when, "Oh, Raven, of course! I knew she'd come back to her sisters!" Raven looked very shocked when Luna said this. "Great, it's a date!" 

           "What?"

       Raven was quick to correct herself, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry! It's a-" Raven was cut off by Luna "No, Raven, it's fine." Luna giggled as she waved bye before saying "I'll be at your place at six," and walking off.

      "Wow" Raven thought.

HI YES I KNOW ITS SHORT, SORRY!!!