26

"you're catching feelings for my brother." grayson says with a grin.

"what? no." i shake my head.

"yes you are" grayson says in a teasing tone.

"no i'm not" i match his tone.

"fine. how do you feel when you see him first thing in the morning?" grayson asks out of no where.

"what?" i ask confused as to why he was asking me this.

"just answer the question." he says.

"okay. well usually i feel happy. happy that i met him, happy that he's in my life, happy that- you get the point." i answer.

"okay.....now how do you feel knowing that ethan has a girlfriend?" he asks nonchalantly.

my stomach dropped and my heart flew out of my ass, shattering on the ground.
(A/N: I LAUGHED LMAO)

"wait what? he does? he didn't tell me that..." i looked down at my hands.

"alex how do you feel?" grayson presses.

"like i just lost something." i answer truthfully.

"lost what?" he pushes.

"i don't know..." i answer not wanting to say what really came to my brain.

"i think you do, al." he says. i take a deep breath before looking back up at grayson.

"like i lost a chance." i paused. "if i even had one in the first place." grayson smiles and laughs.

"he doesn't have a girlfriend. i made that up. if i asked you metaphorically, the effect wouldn't have been the same." he says smiling.

"you asshole i felt like shit!" i pushes him lightly before laughing with him.

"so al, huh?" i say referring to the nickname he accidentally called me.

"what?" he asked in confusion.

"you called me al when you were asking me about how i felt." graysons eyes widened when he realized.

"don't sweat it gray, i like al." i smile and he smiles back.

"as long as you call me gray." he says. my heart warms and i nod my head.

it's crazy how he used to hate my guts and now he's like my best friend. i'm so thankful for him.

grayson and i spent a few hours just talking about everything and nothing, until we went to bed. since we were up late i woke up in the afternoon.

-

i felt myself lift out of my dream as my eyes slowly opened. the light poured into my sight, as the seconds of bliss ticked away.

soon enough, i remembered last night and grayson getting me to admit my feelings for ethan.

i groaned in frustration not knowing what to do with this information or how to handle this situation. i cant juat walk up to him and be like 'hey buddy i like you k bye'.

maybe this is just a phase? i don't know. i'm definitely not gonna jump on this now. i'm just gonna keep my mouth shut.

after checking through my phone, i decide to just get up and go eat some lunch. of course i freshened up first, and put on something to wear.

when i exited my room and made it downstairs, i saw the guys gathered around on the couches.

"uh hi guys" i said. they all turned their heads to me and got quiet.

"hey alex" hayes said. i furrowed my eyebrows and walked over to them.

"what's going on?" i ask. they all got weirdly quiet when i walked in and every single one of them are in here. which means they were talking about something and i wasn't included.

granted, i was sleeping....not the point.

"oh um, nothing. do you wanna have a movie marathon day today?" ethan asked, very rushed.

"sure?" i agreed but confused nonetheless.

"okay great, we can watch the full hunger games series since i know it's your favorite." he walked over to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

"that's nice and i would love too, but what's really going on here?" i say motioning to everyone in the room.

ethan sighed and took his arm off me.

"we heard from blaine" ethan says shortly.

"and?" i asked wanting him to continue.

"and he saw you and i hangout. or at least someone saw and told him...." ethan spoke slowly. i could tell he meant max but didn't want to upset me.

"max..." i said quietly. more so to him and myself. he just looks at me and takes a deep breath.

"we don't know for sure but that was my guess." ethan says.

"so what does this mean?" i ask.

"this means blaine was already out for your blood, and now he knows where to find it."

-
A/N: HI🥺 i added a lil extra grayson and alex cuteness. baes. anyways. buckle your seatbelts babes. things are about to get spicy.

VOTE PLS