Punishment

Thank you to Incognito on Quotev for requesting this chapter.

Also I'm going to try and update all my Monster High stories on either the 3rd Saturday of every month or the 20th of every month. If you'd like to know when other stories may be updated then feel free to ask. Thanks!!

Your husband doesn't like having to punish you, but sometimes, it can't be avoided. How does it go?

[From now on, assume you're not pregnant yet, unless stated otherwise.]

________________________________________________________________________________

It was cold, and dark, and really scary.

You had been put in the basement.

The only thing down there was a pillow and a scratchy blanket. No light, no entertainment. Just you alone with your thoughts in the dark.

You had gone outside.

You couldn't help yourself. It was raining, and you thought it would be so nice to just sit out on the porch and listen to the peace while drops of water splashed against your feet. 

And that's what you did.

It was so nice. But that peace was interrupted. When Kieran came home. He was really upset, but he tried his hardest to hide it from you. That's when he told you that you needed to learn to not misbehave.

You honestly don't know how long you had been down here. There was no way to find out what time it was. The only indication of anything was the meal that was brought to you daily.

But you knew Valentine was smarter than that.

He wouldn't let you find out how long you had been down here based on meals. He made sure to only bring you one big meal to feed off of a day, always at different times. 

He could've been giving you meals close together to make it feel like more days passed than what actually did, or wait a couple of days to give you a meal to make it feel like one long day. He wanted to mess up any concept of time you had while down there.

And they were always brought without any monster contact. He would just open something that looked like a mail slot on the door and slide in a platter of whatever. No words were exchanged, no noises could be heard, and no one could be seen.

Truly, it was quite lonely. It eventually became too much for you.

Any time the slot would open to give you a meal, you would fall apart. Screaming and crying for Kieran to let you out.

You tried to tell him how scared you were, how lonely you were. You told him that you loved him and would never do what you did again.

But you were always met with silence.

Whenever the slot wasn't open, you'd just try to sleep for as long as possible. It made the time go faster for you.

Being left alone with nothing but yourself to be with is frightening.

You needed your husband to come to you. You needed him to pick you up and tell you he loved you. You wanted him to embrace you and never let go.

Then, one day, it did happen.

The door slowly creaked open. This, time there was a light on. It blinded you to the point of your eyes watering.

Slowly, a shadow came up to you and spoke, "Have ya learned your lesson, love?"

You didn't think you could speak properly, after all, the only time you spoke was when you were screaming your lungs out for someone. So you just nodded instead.

"Perfect."

With that, he gently picked you up. You wrapped your arms around his neck and buried your face into his chest to block out the light.

"You know that was just as hard for me as it was for you, Darlin'." He sat on the couch and you stayed in his lap, he didn't let go of you either. "I wanted to just run in their and hug ya, and love ya so much."

He stroked your hair and rested his chin on the top of your head. "But my pretty, little baby doesn't need to worry about ever goin' through that again."

This time, he lifted his head and brought his hand to your chin to have you look into his eyes. His face was serious. "Because you don't want to have to go back down there, do you sugar?"

You quickly shook your head and croaked out tiny little 'no's. 

"Of course you don't," A small smile came onto his face, "because you love me right?"

As fast as before, you started nodding. You gripped his shirt tightly in your fists and a couple of tears escaped as you recalled how it felt to be down there. 

He wiped your tears away and placed a kiss on your forehead. "Oh, Darlin', I love you too." He picked you up again and stood, "How about we have your favorite tonight for dinner, since you've been so good. And, I even have a little present for you."

Valentine would deprive you of any contact with anybody. This, of course is his only way he would ever 'torture' you. He would never hit you, or call you names. No, he would let your own mind destroy yourself. Then, of course, once the punishment was over, it was his favorite part. You would be all over him. Clinging to his side, burying your face into his chest or neck. He'd love every moment of it. Once he made sure that you wouldn't do it again, he'd reward you. Kind of like training a pet, right? But you were his loving wife, of course, not some mangy animal of the street. He'd make sure the reward would be something really nice, something you'd enjoy. He's just trying to condition you into not breaking the rules. After all, you both benefit if you stay in check.